Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,

Default senior swingers

Hi, we are new to writing, love your site, We are married, 11yrs, swinging 4.5 yrs, on & off. Would like to see more subjects & thoughts on seniors that are still active.our ages are 74&62. Have been active up till 4 month age. Found that the age factor after 65, is a problem with couples.Would love to hear more about seniors, thoughts on this & other subjects that come to them as we age.Had to have my prostate removed.Doing very well now. i was lucky to catch the cancer in time. If this subject of age is of interest, do get back to us. thanks for listing. Have a happy. F&J Conn.

Here to Stay

Default Re: senior swingers

I, too, am interested in some topics related to age and swinging. Feel free to start any discussion you like and others like myself are sure to join in.

Tell me more about the the prostate surgery. How did that leave you functionally? What kind of swinging are you able too do since then? I have a strong interest in this subject, lately.

(By the way, I enjoy swinging with "older" couples. )

Quote Originally Posted by echo7
    Would love to hear more about seniors, thoughts on this & other subjects that come to them as we age.
    There's a couple that attends one of our local clubs...she's in her late-60's, he's 70-something. I've never talked to him, but she's an absolute hoot, and seems to get as much attention from single guys as she wants.

There was another couple that used to attend house parties in our area. Again, both were well into their 60's. I had the privelige of spending (by choice) a little time with her alone one evening. What a sweet, sweet woman! Still great in the sack, too!

Assuming I live long enough, there will come a time when most of the woman (or women) in my life will be about her age...mid-60's. I want them to be women just like her...

I'll think about it LikeMinds321's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female

Hello!

Welcome to the Board.

I think discussing swinging issues for those of us in our 50's and beyond would be great.

I am 53 and my husband 59. We do have challenges that most swingers in their 30's and 40's don't have.

LM

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    M. Male

Hey, I've always enjoyed older ladies.

It's just getting harder to find them!
    58 years old and married for 34 of 'em.
    "Caged contentedly, yet still looking out beyond the bars."

Swingers Board Addict

Sadly, most folks our age are content to be couch potatoes and get their sexual pleasures from watching hard bodies on the tube. In our case, we are tired of clubbing and that limits the opportunities to meet. I'm sure there are some older folks who would love to play, but the number of meeting places are limited if getting blitzed and listening to rap are not your thing.

I wish some computer savvy person would start a forum website for the over 50 crowd.

Status
    Married Couple

I think it's super that you guys are still out there having fun.

M.D.
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Status
    Couple

Don't know how "senior" we are -we are both about age 50. Age ultimately is in the eye of the beholder-at least in the Lifestyle it seems. Many people will not contact us because we are "old." We have no problem meeting couples of any age. We find that personality is what is important-do we click personality wise or not. There seems to be an age consciousness in this country in all parts of life-such should not be the case, but that is the reality we see-at least as how we view it. Comments welcome.
    For your pleasure,
    Karen and Tom in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Status
    Married Female

Quote Originally Posted by ItTakes3
    I wish some computer savvy person would start a forum website for the over 50 crowd.
    Do you think there are enough swingers over 50 years of age that could support such site?

If they're out there, where are they hiding?

What would you hope to find that you are not finding in the general swinging world, besides more people your age?

LM

Status
    married male

Would be interested in any info on age related topics. We're a couple of pre senior couch potatoes 58&53 looking into the lifestyle. We can't stand rap either I would also like to know your limits, if any, since surgery. Since this is pretty common now, there's a lot of us who could be in the same boat as you down the road. Good luck, D.D.

Swingers Board Addict singleagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMinds321
    What would you hope to find that you are not finding in the general swinging world, besides more people your age?

LM
    Wow, what a question In both the vanilla world and the swinging world the issues seem to be the same. The most discriminatory practices in the world relate to age Look around you...entertainment, church, Sunday School, housing (yes they have housing for over 55 now where kids are not allowed)...the list goes on and on. So it is no suprise when we who are over some magical (it seems) age find ourselves being considered not as enticing.

Just this week a nice mid 40's mixed race couple had given me the thumbs up based on what I said in a few emails and looking at pics of me at my current age It was when I told them I am 61 that they broke off all communication without any explanation at all Now mind you, I am not complaining, just observing Surrender I would never want to have recreational sex with someone who might think they are doing me a favor.

On the other hand, if experience, patience and a genuine desire to help with hightened pleasure for a nice woman in an mfm situation is something they were looking for, they might have discovered that the wisdom of age does help quite a bit. It might just be that instead of us that are older being know as over the hill, those that are repulsed by age might find that on the other side of the mountain there is something really fantastic

Swingers Board Addict

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMinds321

LM
    Maybe someone who knows who Roy Orbison was?

Seriously, it's like anything else...common interests outside the bedroom and a better chance of making friends with others who don't look at you as a relic. As much as I enjoy sex, I find it's a different game when you get older. I also like to talk to others close to my generation, just as the young people like to talk to others from their generation.

Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    Thrax

Wasn't he the blind guy in the Traveling Wilburys?

And I just found out Paul McCartney used to be in a band! It was called Wings!

I kid, I kid!

Actually, I'll be getting my AARP subscription starting this summer but I know a little bit about Roy. He had his first major hit the year before I started kindergarten.

"Only the Lonely" Thrax
    You get what you play for.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    LOL_OMG

Roy Orbison, hometown Wink, Texas
    Somebody better go back and get a shitload of dimes!!!

Status
    Married Female

Seriously, it's like anything else...common interests outside the bedroom and a better chance of making friends with others who don't look at you as a relic. As much as I enjoy sex, I find it's a different game when you get older. I also like to talk to others close to my generation, just as the young people like to talk to others from their generation.
    Here is where I see a major problem. Too many swingers over 50 are just as discriminatory - or more so - as they accuse swingers in their 30's and 40's of being.

So what if the 32 year old single guy I'm having sex with doesn't know who Roy is, it doesn't lessen our ability to connect. Do those of you over fifty know who Jonny Lang or David Gray are? Have you an interest in musicians who weren't born in your decade?

Mr LM loves break dancing. It's funny seeing him try it at home in the living room, and he knows he'll never accomplish most of the moves, but he's intrigued by it. He also enjoys certain rap artists, as do I; it's one of many forms of music we have taken the time to get acquainted with.

Common interests with swingers of all ages can be wide spread, if you want them to be. If a person stops learning, acquiring new interests, and developing new tastes for what the world has to offer, they greatly lessen their chances of being interesting to others and desirable to be around, especially as a sexual playmate.

If you feel you're being looked at as a relic, maybe you are becoming one.

We have yet to play with swingers over 50 because none have what we are looking for in play partners. It's because, as ItTakes3 said, Sadly, most folks our age are content to be couch potatoes. It shows in how they care for themselves, how they dress, and how they describe themselves in their profile.

LM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast