Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Unregistered

Unhappy He came in her mouth without warning - faux pas?

We just helped break a new couple into swinging. After a wonderful dinner follower by play and foreplay, we all got naked. The other couples wife and I started getting really friendly and in no time were engaged in a torrid sex session. My wife did the really nice thing of blowing the other hubby while he watched his wife get ravished by another male. Everything was great until the other guy blew his load without warning and my wife went off on him. My dick went limp in no time at the yelling and the evening was effectively a bust. We both went home feeling pretty bad.

I realize he committed a faux pas by not warning of the impeding release but honestly as a newby I think my wife should have just grinned and swallowed (or spit) without making a huge ruckus. She claims there was no excuse for his faux pas and that he should have worn a rubber if he new he was going to blow. What is the consensus out there?

Swingers Board Addict Vjklander's Avatar
    Status
    Couple, Straight M, BiFem
    SLS Handle
    Vjklander

This is one of those things that should be discussed in advance. Since my girl loves to swallow (she would be disappointed if he DIDN"T cum in her mouth) as do our gfs. If she objects to swallowing and wants warning from him she should tell him so in advance. This is exactly the kind of situation I think my proposed questionaire would obviate.
    J

Status
    F half of married couple

Default I agree

If she didn't want him to come in her mouth, she should have said so to begin with. Especially considering that they were new and didn't know better.
    I don't understand how you all could have gotten naked without covering a few basic rules.

Not judging, just confused.

LC
    A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. --Mignon McLaughlin

Swingers Board Addict Vjklander's Avatar
    Status
    Couple, Straight M, BiFem
    SLS Handle
    Vjklander

ANd he should have asked if it was ok before he did. I say its 50/50 on this one.
    J

Swingers Board Addict PrtyinDuo's Avatar
    Status
    BiCpl in the hills of Pa.

Well,being the male half,cant say I havent done that be4.But,you
    dont have to be an experienced swinger to know that "some girls do,and some girls dont".A little courtesy warning on his part would have been nice in my opinion.
    TheDuo She is T..
    He is T 2...

Swingers Board Addict windsor4fun2's Avatar
    Status
    M half of Couple
    SLS Handle
    sjjesse2

I think she over reacted a bit. If she had a major problem with him cumming in her mouth she should have said something. He also should have asked. Things like this should have been discussed beforehand.

I put slightly more of it on her though because the other couple was new and during the excitment of a first encounter you don't always think as clearly as you should. As the experienced couple you should know this and make sure any ground rules are spelled out AND understood.

Hopefully you alld can get past this and play in the future

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Single Female

Thumbs up

I think if any of us made a mistake we would appreciate being given the benefit of the doubt. Poor guy, he was perhaps just as surprised as you were.
    The male newbie was probably so excited at his first time he was caught without warning.
    I hope you can all make peace, be friends and laugh together over this one soon.
    --If it is a possibility, try being the 'experienced' ones and say, sorry, didn't mean to over-react...and get to talking about it in a non-judgmental way, like "Hey, there were some things I really liked...how about you?" ---and go from there to preferences, but be gentle. We all like to think of ourselves as good lovers, and something like this can be tough on the ego...

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Female

Default The effects could last ....

Originally posted by NightGoddess
    I think if any of us made a mistake we would appreciate being given the benefit of the doubt. ...The male newbie was probably so excited at his first time he was caught without warning.
    --If it is a possibility, try being the 'experienced' ones and say, sorry, didn't mean to over-react...and get to talking about it in a non-judgmental way, like "Hey, there were some things I really liked...how about you?" ---and go from there to preferences, but be gentle. We all like to think of ourselves as good lovers, and something like this can be tough on the ego...
    I think there are risks when you party with newbies, as well as pleasures. The risks can include one (or both) of them discovering part way into the activity that they weren't quite as ready as they'd thought. Sometimes one being overcome by the "green-eyed" monster is the unhappy result. So it seems that this was on down the list of dangers that are possible, and falls into the category of a "manners" type of issue. And yes, as the experienced couple, you can do a lot to ease what is now probably a guy who is "horrified" with himself for having done something wrong.
    We have all known of those (maybe been among them) who have had a negative experience at some time. If the "unhappy" partner is sufficiently verbal, it can pretty much put a damper on any activity for some time to come for the "offender". I'll bet you wouldn't want their first experience to be their last one, so keep in mind, newbies are still learning. And you have it in your power to take this in stride, and make them comfortable in the lifestyle, or leave things as they stand, and leave them VERY gunshy about not doing things "right". Up to you!

Status
    couple

I have to agree with some of the others this should of been discused and understood before anything actually got started. We make it a point to set ground rules with the couple that we are with before we actually do anything. They were new and they didnt think to ask and Im sure he is probably just as upset over this as your wife is.

I agree with the others, you need to talk to them and let them know that he should of at least said something to her in advance. I have seen new people have a bad experience and then they decide not to try it again and I know that isnt what you both would like to see happen.

Good luck I hope you all can straighten this out!

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Personally, I think the Faux Pas was on your wife's part not on his.

I think it's a personal preference regarding wanting to be warned and I think that most women who give blowjobs on even a semi-regular basis know the warning signs without a guy having to say "hey I'm gonna cum".

If she had issues with a guy coming in her mouth then she should have told him up front that he needed to pull out when he was ready to come and given him directions on where she wanted him to cum. Last I checked the purpose of giving a blowjob was to make a guy cum so to get upset and say he should have worn a condom if he was going to come is a bit of an oxymoron.

I wouldn't be surprised if your wife just scared this couple right out of the lifestyle.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Swingers Board Addict

We are with Julie on this one. Yelling about a mistake has a tendency to make people that are new to something more nervous. In our opinion your wife should aplogize, and soon so that couple doesn't call it quits because of an obvious bad first encounter. Besides at the beginning of your post you said that you were breaking them in. Remind you wife of that.
    Bill & Sabrina

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Single Female

Thumbs up

Ditto on everything BillandSabrina and Just Julie said...well done!

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Single Female

I read this early on and started to post something, but for some reason hesitated.

But I'm with Julie on this one. I don't know that I would have thought to discuss this upfront (but now I do). However, I don't want anyone coming in my mouth and I've always been able to tell the "symptoms" of an impending ejaculation and been able to change the pace, pull back, or prevent it in some other way. I find it difficult to believe she didn't know it was fixin' to happen. I can understand that he may have thought it was OK by her if she offered no objections as he became more aroused.

Question for the husband of this couple in response to this comment:

My wife did the really nice thing of blowing the other hubby while he watched his wife get ravished by another male.

Is it possible she thought you were going to get upset because she had allowed it to happen? Or maybe she was somehow upset because you were "ravishing" his wife? The way this sentence is worded made me wonder. -EBF

Swingers Board Addict bear_n_bunny's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    bear_n_bunny

I think general rule is, if you don't want to do something, you say so up front so I agree if that your wife over reacted. I may be wrong, but I've always assumed that typical and complete blowjob included cumming and swallow. If one prefers to deviate from the norm, one should speak up.

I'm feeling sorry for the newbie couple. What a traumatic first time.

-- Bunny

Swingers Board Addict Brit_Pair's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: The effects could last ....

We seem to be in agreement with most people here that the wife has the (slightly) greater responsibility for what happened. One thing we wanted to comment on particularly was this:

Originally posted by wrnakedru
    We have all known of those (maybe been among them) who have had a negative experience at some time. If the "unhappy" partner is sufficiently verbal, it can pretty much put a damper on any activity for some time to come for the "offender". I'll bet you wouldn't want their first experience to be their last one, so keep in mind, newbies are still learning. And you have it in your power to take this in stride, and make them comfortable in the lifestyle, or leave things as they stand, and leave them VERY gunshy about not doing things "right". Up to you!
    which we thought was an excellent point. This situation could easily lead to a couple returning to the ranks of the "non-swingers" forever. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast