Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    <littledick35>

Cool Wife wants to watch two men together

my wife wants to watch me suck another guy and then join in is that aloud at a swingers place. l like to see her with another female.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Most swinger clubs are no open to bi activity between guys. Your best bet will probably be to find a guy and enjoy the fun on your own (just the 3 of you).
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Most guys when asked will
    deny from the highest treetop ANY interrest whatsoever in oral bi with other males. When Tam and I get them into a private room (whether it be at a club or not) they suddenly develope an interest lol. Tam loves to watch this also btw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Question

My wife and I have been swinging for a little over a year and we both agree that the last thing we want to see/be part of is two guys. This isn't homophobia or whatever, but when I see 2 guys going at it I feel there is something fundementaly WRONG with it. Now this doesn't mean I'm 'homophobic' or whatever 'anti-gay' name you can give me, but its about the most unsexy thing I can think of short of copraphillia. With couples we've met we've found this to always be the same. I've noticed that a lot of bi-couples get upset that the majority of the swingers community frowns on bi-men (not totaly unlike the same way straight females sometimes feel), but swinging is about what you want to do/see/experiance and a LOT of us males in it do NOT want to be part of that as its totaly unappealing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Smile

We were with a Bi-Couple this weekend. Actually they were Bi-Curious by our definition. Neither had ever tried it, but where interested.

While we're up for girl on girl. We're not up for guy on guy. And, had to make that point VERY clear, as they were very insistant.

Not many males advertise this inside of a "social". And many socials, as Julie said, are not open to it inside the club.

But I feel the same way about single bi males, as I do about single bi females. There are lots of them out there. So it shouldn't be hard to find someone to bring home and have fun with.

Yahoo chat rooms seem to be filled with BI males looking for couples and singles.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Fem.

I find most men object very much to trying a bi activity or even having it go on around them. But many of the WOMEN I know do find it sexy and want to see it, in the same way a lot of men find 2 women together sexy.
    I think maybe we women are just a tad more progressive in our thinking :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

I think maybe we women are just a tad more progressive in our thinking
    This is the sort of language I find a bit annoying as it implies that its somehow 'better' to be open to homosexual activities. The couples we have met the women were all mildly to totaly bi, but they too seemed 'grossed out' at the thought of 2 men involved in sex. Its not like I am offended some people like it, more power to them, there are just some sexual activities I find unappealing, and no amount of 'progressive' thought can change that.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Chicup:

This is the sort of language I find a bit annoying as it implies that its somehow 'better' to be open to homosexual activities.

Agree with you Chicup

Its not like I am offended some people like it, more power to them, there are just some sexual activities I find unappealing, and no amount of 'progressive' thought can change that.
    Agree again. BTW....Nice to meet you Chicup......

Connie
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Liking It Here
    Post Thanks / Like

There another word for it and it isn't a nice word: Double-Standard

Society, how men & women are raised (visit Nancy Friday's website), the entertainment industry... there is no getting around the idea if your a man... a single male at a swing club, viewing a man's penis on television, two men fucking each other...face it, we all have hangups about it.

And it's wrong! Period!

That said, I'm as biased as all of you! Guilty as charged!

I would love a dick up my ass. If my wife's finger and tongue feels that good, how about the real thing.

And at the same time, to look at my own dick, just turns me off, let alone another man's dick.

It speaks to the very way men and women are raised, not by just our parents, but society in and of itself.

The playing field should be level, but what one of us has the courage to rise above of our own prejudices and do what's right?

Not me!

SnittyKitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Okay, I was not going to post as this subject has already been discussed quite extensively in another thread, but I just can't seem to help myself.

It's true that a LOT of people are turned OFF by male bisexuality, but it is also true that a LOT of people are turned ON by it.

The truth is that there is NOTHING WRONG with feeling either way.

I like it. I hate the "double standard" of it being okay for a woman, but not a man, but that is the way society is.

To the original poster.. Yes you will have a hard time with this in a social/club setting, as you can see from all the post here on the board that it is not highly accepted, but as Julie said, your best bet is to find a male on your own and have the fun you want privately.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Originally posted by TNT:
    this subject has already been discussed quite extensively in another thread
    Teresa
    Actually, it wasn't discussed on the other thread. I remember the one you're refering too. But, we've all missed the boat on this one. Littledick was refering to oral sex. No mention was made of anal.

There is quite a differance. Someone would have a lot better chance of talking me into a BJ, than checking out my backdoor. :p

David -- The Male Half...again
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

I'm not sure we can 'blame' society for this. All of my friends know I'm married but none of my friends (swingers excluded) know that our marriage is anything but normal. Society tells me swinging is somehow wrong, if I were trying to run for office and this sort of thing got out I would never get elected in most parts of the country (regardless of party) yet we do it anyways because we think 'society' can cram it :p . If I had the SLIGHTEST desire for a homosexual experience I would most likely try it, but to me its about as appealing as fucking my dog (and lets not see THAT thread again ).

At any rate I don't see it as a double standard. Most swing clubs (and swingers if you look at adds) have no problem with girl-girl but big problems with guy-guy. This isn't a sexual liberation issue, but a 'what do the people want to see/be part of' issue. I want to be 'turned on' and seeing to guys having sex has just the opposite reaction to me. If I wasn't in the majority on this one clubs wouldn't have such rules in the first place.

I would refer to my wife as 'barely-bi' and would rather leave it then take it, but she has never been turned off by seeing two women together. Society didn't prepare her for this, there wasn't any female kissing on tv when she grew up, and lesbians were thought of as only gym-teachers, unattractive women, and athletes. At the same time, she is turned off by seeing two guys together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Ok David, you are right, there is a difference in oral and anal, but I consider male bisexuality to include oral and/or anal.

And Chicup, I didn't know there was a "rule" at clubs that if you were a bi-male you could not attend.

This is one subject that most men, if they are bi or bi-curious, will keep to themselves simply because of the fact that it is so strongly frowned on by people in the lifestyle. They don't want to be outed so they never admit it to anybody, ever.

You are in the majority when it comes to vocalizing their dislike for it, but I sometimes wonder how may of those that say..Not me, never! are really thinking in the back of their minds...hmmm, I wonder?

You and your wife are not turned on by it at all, and that is fine, but there are some of us out there who will stand up and admit that yes it turns me on big time.

I just wish that it was not frowned on so much so that those that do like it, would not have to hide the fact that they do,just so they can be accepted.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

I just wish that it was not frowned on so much so that those that do like it, would not have to hide the fact that they do,just so they can be accepted.
    What do you mean by accepted? I accept bi-males for who they are, I just don't wish to have sex with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

By accepted I mean...when people find out that the male half of a couple is bi, they tend to not want to have anything to do with the couple anymore.

Example..If you met a couple that you were both attracted to and thinking about playing with and in the course of the conversation, you found out that they were both bi, would you still play with them, or shy away, even though it had been expressed that just because they were bi, they did not have to or even expect to act upon it? Most people would not play out of fear that the other person would not respect their boundaries, even though they said that they would...this is why I feel most men will hide the fact that they are bi.

I know straight women that will not play with a couple when they find out that the female side is bi...being bi means that you enjoy it both ways...not that you have to have it both ways or even expect it in every situation.

It's just easier on a woman when she is bi, than it is for a man and I find this very sad.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast