Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: beastiality

Post Thanks / Like

Talking beastiality

I am a happily married woman and a few months ago, I was talking to my best friend who is a widow. The talk got around to sex and I asked her what she did for sex and he just came out and told me that she has a close friend who is a widow who has a large great dane dog and the dog provides both women with sex. I was very excited about this prospect and want to get someone else's feelings. I recently told my husband about my fantasy and he does not feel it is wrong and in fact will help me with the project but we should get some info first. Can any one help.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

tegetha --

If you teach Fido to perform oral, will that make him a lap dog?

Dan

CyberMWCouple

Cool

Expect to get a lot of very negative responses. Most people think beastiality is totally immoral, and that you should be whipped for animal abuse. Personally I also think it is wrong.

My answer to you is to find a website that deals with beastiality instead of swinging as they are two totally different things.

Husband of CyberMWCouple

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

A negative response is a whole lot kinder of a term than what I had in mind. That poor dog. That is so cruel. They have no way to voice an opinion or consent to what is being done to them. It's sick. Stick to those who can speak and consent for themselves. What is done between two consenting adults is one thing, but, this is completely another.
    Also, have you thought about, or even looked into the types of germs or who knows what could be spread by doing this? This is far too demented to even comment on further.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Definately not a subject I would even want to comment on...although in response to the question of germs..yes there are zoonic(sp?) diseases(diseases that can transfer between different species) one that comes immediatly to mind is Brucelosis which is a venereal disease in dogs..it can cause a lot of horrible symptoms in humans..none pleasant.

An

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

WHY IS THIS FUCKING TOPIC ALLOWED????????

It completely demeans the subject of matter for this forum. There was a great thread concerning anal sex with well endowed men that was censored to a STD subject for some reason but this crap is allowed to continue. If the goddamn dog has an orgasm then it's not cruelty. but why the hell is this being discussed? I am beginning to think that Julie is no more an expert on swinging than my cat is.......the irony is almost unbelievable.....to allow a discussion of bestiallity to continue while censoring a legitimate thread of penis size affecting anal sex to the STD dept is ludicrous. This by far is the best example of making swingers out to be insane sexual addicts that I have ever witnessed. Lets bring up pedophile shit now. It would only be fitting.(that was sarcastic btw) JEEEEEEESUUUUUSSSSSSSS
    If i were new to swinging and followed this forum I would take up bowling.. for crying out loud....JULIE ...GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!

CyberMWCouple

I wasn't going to comment on this subject, only because I'm an animal lover, but NOT THIS way! *Shaking my head*

Our dogs/animals are like our own children, who would wanna have sex with their own CHILDREN?! OMG! Don't get me started here! *lol* The poor animal can't "consent" to having sex with a human being...Isn't that RAPE?! And just because the animal "seems" like he's enjoying it, did he even have a CHOICE of performing this nasty task?!

ANYway....*Shaking my head in dismay*

michigancouple, I agree with you on your comment, "There was a great thread concerning anal sex with well endowed men that was censored to a STD subject for some reason..." And JUST when we were getting into it too! *lol*

For those who questioned about "beastiality" in the first place, here's a url to look up and get further information from there, not on/in a Swingers site!
    http://www.sexualitybytes.ninemsn.co...eastiality.asp

Wife of CyberMWCouple

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. I can't believe they even have a site for people who enjoy doing this type of thing. It is truly disgusting.

CyberMWCouple

*Quoted from the opening page of that url:

"Bestiality is a human's sexual attraction for an animal - the attraction may only be acted-out during sexual fantasies, or it may be realised physically, usually with pets or farm animals, sometimes out of boyish experimentation.

The physical act of bestiality is itself an act of exploitation and cruelty to the animal, as well as being a manifestation of the human's unresolved sexual problems."

Just thought I'd share this with our readers here...

Wife of CyberMWCouple

[This message has been edited by CyberMWCouple (edited 06-29-2001).]

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Originally posted by michigancouple:
    WHY IS THIS FUCKING TOPIC ALLOWED????????
    There was a great thread concerning anal sex with well endowed men that was censored to a STD subject for some reason but this crap is allowed to continue
    The other topic was not censored in any way it was moved to the SEX/std forum which is for questions about SEX as well as STD's.. it was not moved for anything having to do with STD's.

Why is this topic allowed? Because I don't censore topics. If people have questions they are welcome to post them here.. and you guys do a hell of a job of letting them know that this probably isn't the best place for it as well as answering their questions at the same time.

Julie http://www.swingersboard.com

The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Talking

Originally posted by CyberMWCouple:

michigancouple, I agree with you on your comment, "There was a great thread concerning anal sex with well endowed men that was censored to a STD subject for some reason..." And JUST when we were getting into it too! *lol*
    Wife of CyberMWCouple
    As I posted on the topic when I closed it in this forum it has only been moved, you can still post on it the SEX/Std's forum where it belongs. There is a reason there are multiple forums here so that things can be found where they fit best. The question regarding Anal SEX was a SEX question therefore it was moved to the appropriate forum and you can still post on it there.

I'm sorry if my moving it threw you guys off so bad but I did post that it was moved and where it was moved to so that you could still find it.

The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Personally I think the entire idea is sick and wrong. As someone else mentioned dogs are like children they have no way to consent to what you are doing. THis is why it is considered animal abuse and illigal in the US as well as most countries.

As others mentioned also this isn't really a topic for a swingers message board.. but you do need help so at least you picked the right topic there.

Originally posted by tegetha:
    I am a happily married woman and a few months ago, I was talking to my best friend who is a widow. The talk got around to sex and I asked her what she did for sex and he just came out and told me that she has a close friend who is a widow who has a large great dane dog and the dog provides both women with sex. I was very excited about this prospect and want to get someone else's feelings. I recently told my husband about my fantasy and he does not feel it is wrong and in fact will help me with the project but we should get some info first. Can any one help.

CyberMWCouple

Originally posted by JustAskJulie:
    .....As others mentioned also this isn't really a topic for a swingers message board.. but you do need help so at least you picked the right topic there.

Julie
    Another reason why I posted the url that I did. Again, just trying to HELP, since this was going no where for the original poster...And I hope they find what they're looking for on that site as well.

And personally, I think the SEX & STD's forum should be separated. Not trying to start an arguement, just voicing my opinion...

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

Wife of CyberMWCouple --

We both agree here, it's sick beyond description. I posted a flippant reply right after the original post, partially believing it was a hoax. (I hope it was)

We don't own any pets, but we both just adore dogs. Honestly, who can pass by a friendly dog without petting it? One of our neighbors at the end of our street just got a black lab puppy, cutest thing you saw. Tail wags so fast and furious, his whole rear quarters are wriggling. His name's Charley, wish you could see him.

Dan

CyberMWCouple

Unhappy

Don't feel too bad, Dan....I thought it was a hoax too, and was HOPING it was, for the animals' sake!

Again, to each's own...

Wife of CyberMWCouple

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast