Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Married Male
    SLS Handle
    jarpar

Thumbs up Menages in Nashville, TN

Me and the Mrs. have been to Menages more than once. We have a great time whether it is just the two of us or in a group. It is in a two story building with a laid back byob atmosphere with a dance floor in the main room on the first floor and a bar that will supply you with mixers and cokes. There are areas where you can talk, get to know people, and play at your leisure. You can dance until you need a break, then you can get some fresh air upstairs on the covered patio when you need to get away. There are several play rooms on both levels. The staff always has been very helpful, and with a large group over the weekend, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They cater to a large cross section of ages from the early 20's, 30's, 40's, to the more mature crowd. There is always a good mix of individuals. The club screams upscale with a sexy low pressure mentality of most of it's patrons. So go check it out for yourself and join the fun.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

Default Re: Menages in Nashville, TN

wooooow, we never dreamed manages was gonna be that awsome, we had a bit of time to chat with one of the owners and made personal contact, he is doing the title research on the history of the building back to at least 1870 and will send it sometime in the future. could ya belive the woodwork and antiquity of the building, the fireplaces were all functional and in the fall & winter, all are kept going. we were soooo turned on by everything, we have never experianced a club that sexual. it definatly raises the bar a little.... no it raises the bar alot on club reviews. in our opinion.

a little out of words and brain power from the drive home but we hope to
    hear from everyone with a safe trip home.

A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

It is an absolutely awesome place. You couldn't ask for a better bunch of people there and the decor and atmosphere was great. I will definitely be returning.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Status
    Widower

We could not have picked a better place for our first club experience. Crystal was wonderful with her tour and stopping by our table to make sure we were having fun. Loved it!

The one thing that was discomforting at all for us was the cigarette smoke. I'd like to see the club ease that problem by burning candles on the tables.

And maybe some happy country (no tears in my beers) in the music mix once in awhile. This is Nashville, nicht wahr?

Mr. Alura
    Last edited by Alura; 07-24-2007 at 01:31 AM.
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Here to Stay
    Status
    Married Female

It was wonderful and I'd love to see it with the fireplaces going.

I do, however, wish that it wasn't quite so dark. I didn't stumble over anything or anyone....but I kept blinking trying to get my eyes adjusted to that much dark.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Smiles!
    Mrs. Alura
    Last edited by Laura Alura; 07-24-2007 at 09:45 AM.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by Alura
    And maybe some happy country (no tears in my beers) in the music mix once in awhile. This is Nashville, nicht wahr?

Mr. Alura
    Usually there is a good bit of country mixed in there. One of the main DJs was out this weekend tho, so he may be the one who leans more that way.

Status
    Married to Mrs Good Times
    SLS Handle
    randp

The music was just right, in my opinion, but then I can't say I am a CW music fan.
    R (He is R, she is P)

TNT
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Having been to clubs from coast to coast, on-premise and off, we thought the place was awesome!

Candles on the tables would have helped with the darkness as well as the smoke and, as Bret and Tammy said in another post, real towels in the play rooms would have been great as well.

Other than those few things, it couldn't have been a better place and we are definitely going to make it back up for another visit.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Status
    Married to Mrs Good Times
    SLS Handle
    randp

I agree with what has been said so far. we really liked the club, overall I think it is the best club thus far of the six we have attended. I have to agree with the need for real towels though, those paper towels just don't cut it.
    R (He is R, she is P)

Great Times 1 Year Exp. des1re06's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

We too think this is the greatest club we've ever been to, and are happy it's within 2 hours of us.

As far as towels, they don't have laundry facilities on premise, and no one wants to take "used" towels home.

How about suggesting non-alcohol based baby wipes?

As for the candles, I can only think it might be a fire hazard. As a woman with long hair who tends to table dance alot, I can see why it would not be a good thing. Pictures hair going up in flames-romance killer. Suggest they turn up the lighting dial just a tad.

Drop us a PM if you go back--we'd love to see you again.

Mrs. D

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Hey FOLKS, don't forget - if you haven't already to post a review of Menages in the Club Listings and Reviews section.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

The candles would be a fire hazard, you can just imagine how is it would be to knock one over. We will be putting baby wipes back into the rooms, I spoke with Gavin about that this pasted weekend. Thanks for all your suggestions and Im making a list.

Crystal

Mod Squad Member mrs good times's Avatar
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    randp

Crystal,

Baby wipes would be great but I think the biggest reason people are looking for towels is for those ladies that squirt. I can understand why you don't want to hassle with them but perhaps a blurb on your website suggesting those that need towels bring them would help.
    One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains it original dimensions.

Status
    Widower

Crystal wrote:

The candles would be a fire hazard...

Maybe jar candles or votives would offer enough safety?

If candles are too much of a hazard, and I can see how they might be in such an old building, perhaps some sort of air-cleaning system might be installed.

I'd suggest restricting smoking to the outside balcony, but that would restrict the freedom of the smokers who do seem to constitute a majority. Menages is all about freedom and I'd not like to see that compromised.

I guess we could wear spray-painters masks...

Menages is a great place, even with the smoke. Without the smoke, it'd be wonderful!

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Personally, I have always felt like the smoke there wasn't much of an issue. It may have been moreso because we had smokers right in our group (which we don't normally have when it' sjust the two of us) but overall we have never had a problem with the smoke there... especially when you compare it to most vanilla night clubs - most of which we can't even last an hour in because the smoke is so bad. I think a lot of it is all in what you are used to.... since we go to regular vanilla clubs we are used to much worse, but if you don't go out a lot or are used to only going to places where smoking is restricted to outside I can see where it would be a big difference.

Crystal, do you know if the new law in TN restricting smoking is going to affect the club? I'm not sure exactly what the parameters are to that law, if it applies to everything or just restaurants.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast