Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My daughter came to the swingers party that I went to.

Default My daughter came to the swingers party that I went to.

Funny situation. I and my wife was invited to a swingers party that a couple of other couples we known also was invited. We went and met Jack and Jane there. Now Jack and Jane has a 26 year old daughter Sue. We was sitting on the couch facing the hall way door and facing jack and Jane who was on a love seat. Jane and my wife had their tops off but nothing was going on, we was just sitting there. Now here is where it gets funny. Sue walks in the room with a man in her arms. I had to look twice and yes it was Sue, and she did not notice any of us let. I bent over hanging my head down and whisper in Jane's ear that her daughter just walked in with a man. Jane kind of laugh and said yeah right. (She didn't believe me). So I pointed towards Sue showing Jane. The look in her eyes was priceless. By this time Sue had her top off (and she was looking hot). Jane told Jack and now the entertainment started. Jack must had forgotten he had his pants undone because when he jumped up they fell down around his knees. Jane was rushing to get her shirt on and Now Sue finally look over because of all the commotion saw mom and dad. She let out a shriek and off she took running with no top on and some guys hands in her pants with one hell of a look on his face. Daughter went out the front door with mom and dad right behind her leaving a bewilder man standing there with no ideal what just happen. I got up and introduce myself to the man and explained to him what has just happen. He left the party with a strange look on his face. We left the party latter on after it started to wind down. We have not let seen Jack and Jane let but will see them on Wednesday. I want to find out how this all turned out.

Stop laughing or I WILL put my clothes back on.

Default Re: My daughter came to the swingers party that I went to.

OMG! ROFL!!!

That is pure comedy! Hopefully they are all just laughing about it now. Looks like swinging runs in their family! If we were their friends, we would not be able to wait until Wednesday, we'd be calling the next day!
    "Doggie Style is Mandatory." -- from a Swing Lifestyle profile we came across!

Holy Moly

Olyhay itshay!

What a story!

Thinking about it, I can see where this could be a possibility with one of our sons. There are advantages to him knowing about his parents I guess. I'm sure he'd want to avoid a situation like this even more than we would.

Vol
    He is the Gator and she is the Vol.

Now you see why we don't DO parties... ROFLOL

Esp since we have an idea or two about our son and his wife..

Damn, that would be a nightmare compounded!!!...

But seriously, the the only way your situation could have been worse, was if things had progressed further..

Wow!! I mean a really BIG WOW!!
    Dave & Holly

Ok just got home off from work. My wife called Jack and Jane but they are not answering their phone. But as soon as I find out something I will let you all know.

PS. Just to let you all know, Jack, Jane and Sue are not their real names just in case anyone was wondering.

(*laughing*) ... okay - not funny... seriously (*stifling laughter*) ... not funny.

Not sure how to react to something like that - although I've read some fantasy stories here & there on such scenarios... but those are usually best left in the "fantasy" realm.
    Have some... you'll want some more an hour later

Oh dear

.... on the other hand ... if my mother would still be alive we most likely would hunt together on parties....

We had the same thing happened with the couple we were with at a party. There 26 year old daughter walked up to her mother,Mary (who I was going down on) and said "Hi Mom". Her father,Bill, who was screwing my wife went from full errect to limp. in a matter of mili-seconds. They ushered the daughter out of the room while trying to get some clothes on. Later we found out that the daughter was also into swinging and has been for some time.

What u guys think ?

I think a thing like this is okay , their daughter is woman first, like any woman out there and she has her lifestyle. I hope they will understand each other, If i could be her father , i could have talk out of this at home amd make sure we will know from then on to go to different parties

The only thing I hate is incest sex. I purely hate it.

Whoops!

I am more interested in the conversation that you (and Mom) has with your daughter. By all means...make it right with the other couple too.

K and D

That's a crazy story.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachista View Post
    Oh dear

.... on the other hand ... if my mother would still be alive we most likely would hunt together on parties....
    Hunt together. Lets see, being the prey. Sounds interesting. Now we have something to think about.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast