Sign in to follow this  
RamseyRamjet

Overseas relationship

I have an online relationship with a sexual active f53. She wants to explore her bi feelings. But she is nervous about searching herself. Is their group chats, forums where it may be possible to find someone to start chatting to and take small steps?

Posted (edited)

Right here.  Have her create an account and post her story/question to one of the forums.  

We look forward to helping others explore their sexuality.

Edited by AdamGunn2

Having read a number of posts and replys, i would assume that most of the people contacting her would be male. Which kinda defeats the purpose.

1 hour ago, RamseyRamjet said:

i would assume that most of the people contacting her would be male.

It is true that most of the people posting here are male, but not all, and the women who do post range from slightly lightly bi to full-on engaging in their Lesbian side, like me.

Having said that, however, your friend may do better with an online forum devoted to gay and bi women to get a wider variety of viewpoints. 

The responses will come from both sides of the gender divide. It is up to her to take what is of value.

• Like 1