Curiouscouple2001

Wife’s fantasy with a black cock

My wife had opened up and expressed her fantasy to have sex with a black man

she has had a few experiences with a friend and they had some great sex together 

so we said when this can happen we will got with it and let her do this, 

that was last year so it took some time but she finally got her fantasy, when they got together stripped totally naked and she was sucking his cock I could see how excited she was for this, 

he was a gentleman and pulled out a condom and put it on ( even though my wife likes it without) 

they fucked for some good time 

she them mounted him and was riding so hard when I heard them saying something 

I heard my wife saying I prefer it without and he did say the same, at that point she said take it off if you want let’s enjoy it without the condom

he said of course, she leaned up rolled it off his cock and sat straight back on it, the grown from her was intense 

seeing them fuck after that was so hot and intense it went up a level as they went bareback 

was a sight of her I hadn’t seen before 

the sex seemed to last forever but man did she enjoy that.

fantasy of hers is complete 

no doubt she will be wanting more though 

• Hot! 2

Posted (edited)

Please follow-up and tell us how the sex has been between you two.  My guess is better than ever, she is grateful and you are excited to get back in there and prove yourself. 

On 4/21/2024 at 4:11 AM, Curiouscouple2001 said:

no doubt she will be wanting more

And no doubt you will want her to continue.  Unlike a man, a woman's has the ability to totally satisfy multiple partners.  It improves your relationship and sex life as well. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1