Do you have a sexual bucket list? The top of my list would be on a nude beach in the Carribean with me and a fertile young woman, have raw sex with the intent to impregnate her while being surrounded by a group of onlookers, encouraging us. Please share your list.

19 hours ago, let's do it again said:

me and a fertile young woman, have raw sex with the intent to impregnate her

Creating a baby trap?  For you or her?

(I shouldn't talk.  It was unintentional I believe (Clair offered to abort) but that's what turned our woman (me) with husband and boyfriend casually playing with other single women into our poly family.  It was the best thing to happen.)

• Like 1

Sexual bucket list? I’m 76 and I’ve lived in real life pretty much all the sexual acts and combinations I fantasized about when I was young and middle-aged. And a few I hadn’t. 😉😂

I’m grateful I remain sexually active, and am sometimes able to revisit a few of those bucket-list items with a short list of single and couple FWBs.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, couplers said:

Creating a baby trap?  For you or her?

(I shouldn't talk.  It was unintentional I believe (Clair offered to abort) but that's what turned our woman (me) with husband and boyfriend casually playing with other single women into our poly family.  It was the best thing to happen.)

Your men are fortunate to be caught in the baby traps they live with. LOL, I envy the position that they are in ! I don't hide the fact with any of my partners that I intend to impregnate them if I hand them a condom, ( which I do everytime,) and they decline to put it on me. I visited Jamaica in 2016 and met a British woman and she told me she was ovulating and wanted me to go raw, if that's a baby trap I  walked right into it !

Posted (edited)

Sometimes it becomes inevitable if one is in polyamory relationship, just like couplers.

Edited by kittyswinger
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think over our past experiences not much of any activity we were interested in we didn’t experience if not just once than multiple times.

If I could wish for anything I would say having continual more poly based relationships with a few of our past lovers or similar long term with others.  We had couples and singles/solo FWB and poly relationships that lasted years.  These were the best.  Not just sex but emotionally, intellectually, adventurous and physically compatible.  Enter active open feelings sexually adventurous mutually sharing intimate friends/lovers.  

there is a female couple that for several years we enjoyed FFM/MF-FM relationship that has waned some due to distance and circumstances.  I miss our mutual sharing.  Not two on me but a three way pleasuring each other and me pleasuring both of them at the same time.   

I greatly miss our poly based relationships.

Edited by Billygoat
Typo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Your men are fortunate to be caught in the baby traps they live with.

7 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

Sometimes it becomes inevitable if one is in polyamory relationship, just like couplers.

We in our family are all lucky things turned out as they have. 

But

11 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I don't hide the fact with any of my partners that I intend to impregnate them ... and met a British woman and she told me she was ovulating and wanted me to go raw,

None of us would have wanted to make a baby and endure the consequences of raising a child with just anyone we fucked.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Billygoat said:

Not just sex but emotionally, intellectually, adventurous and physically compatible.  Enter active open feelings sexually adventurous mutually sharing intimate friends/lovers.

These are not just things that I like, but need to initiate a sexual relationship.  Strangely, definitely with a man but less so for me with a woman.  And it's fine for me if David or Red engages in a purely sexual relationship with another woman; that's something I can appreciate.  If it were Lora or Clair, however, it would trouble me.

I can't explain it, but it's the way I am.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

Always thought most people have the same or very similar fantasies/sexual to-do-list/bucket list or what ever you want to call it.

Went to a talk by a female author (who's name I can't remember) a few years ago in Santa Cruz. She told of story about leading a women's only seminar. The subject of sexual fantasies came up, and one woman mentioned the rape fantasy. The author said she was shocked when a fair amount of the women at the seminar chastised the woman for having a rape fantasy. She went on to say that she believes that the rape fantasy is common, she believes is very similar to the "sex with a group of random men/group sex" fantasy . 

She believed the most common fantasies for women were group sex (or sex with stranger) and bi sex. 

In regards to men, which weren't her expertises, MFF and watching wife were the top 2.

Your thoughts may vary.

On 6/20/2024 at 11:03 AM, marla&brian said:

one woman mentioned the rape fantasy.

I certainly don't have a rape fantasy, but when Red or David (or Joe, since we're now regular sex partners) wants it, comes to me expecting, almost demanding it, it really turns me on.  I pretend to resist for a short while, then give in to their masculinity.

My belief is that it is left over insecurities from my youth about the sexual attractiveness of my body.  I'm flattered that he has come to me to satisfy his sexual needs rather than Clair or Lora or Shannon.  Even more so when it's two or three of them.

• Like 1

While we've been in the lifestyle for a few years our experiences have been infrequent (usually reserved accommodated by visiting a nearby club when we are on vacation. )

There's still alot on the bucket list. The biggest being just an uninhibited full on orgy with 10 or more people. Just the thought of getting lost in a sea of bodies fucking and sucking and looking around to find my wife having her own pleasure while I'm having mine makes my cock hard. Just a house party in general is something we've never done. 

Would love to do a reverse gangbang where it's me and several women having their way with me. Would also want to do a regular gangbang where me and several other men fuck my wife. 

While we've had full swap foursomes and FMF threesomes, we've never had an MFM threesome. Wife is very picky with single men and we thus far haven't met one that she wanted to do that with, but that is also on our bucket list. Particularly to DP her or even adding a third to make her air tight. 

So, hopefully this go around we'll get to knock a few of those off. 😈

• Hot! 2

7 hours ago, MysticNebula666 said:

MFM threesome. .. Particularly to DP her

Does your wife already do anal?  I do and it is ok, but not great, it doesn't get me off by itself.  DP, however, is exquisite and gives me intense orgasms.  Highly recommended, but if she's not already used to having a dick in her bum hole, get used to that first. 

• Like 1

Yes we do anal semi regularly and she enjoys it but kind of the same for her unless she's already REALLY turned on. (Example, The other day she sent me some nudes I didn't know she took and we both got so turned on looking at them I fucked her mouth, pussy and then ass on a Sunday afternoon with no prior planning almost immediately and she had those screaming, shaking, face turning purple orgasms. 🤣)

But we've done DP with me and a toy a few times (we even have an anal toy that straps on to my cock) and when that's done right she LOVES it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

We had made one years ago and I think we pretty much scratched everything off the list. Now it feels like we spend more time helping fulfill other people's sexual bucket list which is still fun.

• Like 3

Thought I'd revisit this thread.....

Would love to see Marla on a bed blindfolded, with a group of at least 5 or 6, a combination of men and women, things start off with all the them giving her a  massage....and then watch things get more intimate while she remains blindfolded. Men and women giving her oral, she giving oral to men and women and sexual intercourse with the men.

• Hot! 2

We haven’t taken the leap yet, but a few of our biggest fantasies to do together are:

1. A couple swap of the guys sitting right next to each other while the girls switch places and suck our dicks until we cum on the other girl’s face right there together

2. FFM threesome where the girls eat each other out while I fuck them both from behind and she finishes me onto the other girl’s face and makes out with her

3. MFM threesome taking turns on each end of her and we both cum on her face

4. Full swap with doggy style right next to each other

5. Sex/blowjob on a hotel balcony where people can see and hear us

• Hot! 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FreshCouple607 said:

We haven’t taken the leap yet, but a few of our biggest fantasies to do together are:

All sound good, but have you considered:

"A couple swap of the girls sitting right next to each other while the guys switch places and lick their clits and tongue their vaginas until they cum right there together."?

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

After several years of active swinging, there really isn't too much left on the sexual bucket list at this point...

Bareback makes group experiences soo much better, we've enjoyed that in 6 sums and it would be hot to increase that number to 8 or 10.  Creampies, cleanup, sloppy seconds, amazing!

We've enjoyed some m/m play, but I haven't had a man cum in my mouth before--I suppose that would be on the list.

I suppose the thing I'm really craving is a separate, extended date or minivacation with a particular girl who is becoming increasingly special to me...

• Hot! 1

On 10/9/2024 at 7:18 AM, couplers said:

All sound good, but have you considered:

"A couple swap of the girls sitting right next to each other while the guys switch places and lick their clits and tongue their vaginas until they cum right there together."?

Oh for sure. That will hopefully happen when we find the right people also

• Hot! 1

5 hours ago, FreshCouple607 said:

Oh for sure. That will hopefully happen when we find the right people also

Please update us when it does.