Pklon

How many swingers virgin have you taken?

I hope that this post makes sense. And sorry if anyone made any similar post about this. 

Like many of us, we were all swingers virgins before we took that leap into the lifestyle. 

How many of you, have taken their swinging virginity ?

Do you consider it a badge of honour to help someone into the lifestyle. Or you don’t like being a teacher of sex too other, since it too much work and some people don’t like the criticism of the dos and don’t and some are afraid to give bad advice 

I, myself got lucky. In no particular order 3 single guys ( my future husband, my first boyfriend since being in the lifestyle which ended pretty badly since all he wanted to do was 3some with another girl and third guy was the son of a family friend who wishes to try it.) 2 single female. 1 where I meet her at Temptation with my husband and the other at our local swingers club. And 2 couples that we met at our local swingers club. 

We have been with many first time couples and many first time women who were curious. We attempted to make a first time experience as friendly, positive and memorable as possible. We never pressured anyone and attempted to make our new friends feel they were in full control. Our initial mission was making women comfortable in exploring new sexual fun. I didn’t feel that I was a teacher, I was more a guide with the majority of couples eventually engaging in swinging. We noticed that men are always willing and women who came to explore found it easier to swing before exploring new sexuality. 
While we found it exciting to be a first we now find the fun of being with friends. 

Posted (edited)

I have trouble answering this question the same way I did the post about my first swinging experience.  It started with just us (Red, David, and me) being young and them sharing me, first separately then the occasional MFM.

6 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

We have been with many first time couples and many first time women who were curious.

As we explored further, that's how it was with us, a few couples, many single women who were curious, eager to have sex with an attractive man who was safe because he already belonged to another woman and she was giving permission. 

Edited by couplers

We had one swinger couple virgins, or possibly two.

By the time G&R contacted us on SLS, we were pretty experienced. She (G) reached out to us (she did almost all the communicating,) and explained that they were just thinking about getting into it, and asked a few questions (based on the fact that our profile on the site was intelligent [her word] and interesting.) I answered, she asked a few more questions, it became a regular thing. Then, after some months, G asked if they might have dinner with us, with no commitments. We met them, a wonderful couple and spent a lovely evening with them, although other than handshakes or kisses on the cheek, nothing happened. This went on for a couple of months, and suddenly, G said they were going to take a break. Okay, that happens.

A good four or five months later, G called us up and said they were finally ready to take the plunge - would we do them the honor of being their firsts? Of course we accepted.  They came over to our house on a snowy evening. They were both nervous, you could tell, and we spent maybe an hour in our living room, just chatting. It got to the point that I was beginning to think they had cold feet. Then G got up and sat on my lap and we shared our first kiss. Mary (my wife) stood up and she and R kissed. We led them up the stairs, Mary pulled R into the guest room and I took G into the master bedroom. She wasn’t nervous at all, but let me lead her through the seduction. I remember that she came heartily, and I heard my wife’s screams through the hall. Forty minutes later, or so, Mary and R joined us in the Master bedroom and I went and got cake and coffee. We sat around for a while, naked and unashamed, and chatted until we all got in the mood again, when we were all on the same bed.

G told us a few days later that they had a wonderful time, that our gentleness and patience was the factor that encouraged them to take the plunge. They became some of our favorite playmates, either at our house, their house or a couple of times at a swing club. G&R soon accepted invitations from other couples, One night G told us of the first time she really got into a woman, and about their first MFM. And, one night when Mary was out of town, I asked G if maybe she and her husband would entertain me for my first MFM when I was the other guy.  A great relationship.

Now, the second? Well, we were steady members at one swing club, but we knew another, about an hour and a half from our house way out in the sticks. They were on a hilltop and had a pool you could swim naked in, so on a sizzling summer evening, we headed on down.  It was much more casual than our usual joint, and a lot smaller, but. still they had that pool. We swam and hung out until well after dark, when we got to talking to a very good looking woman and her husband, M&T. We asked if they’d like to go into a room, and they said yes. But, they said, they were only soft-swap. We said okay, that’s fine. We all get into the room, and we’re having a great time. After plenty of oral sex, M said to her husband, “I want to go all the way,” and he agreed. So the four of us just had a ball.

As we were dressing, M&T begged us not to tell anyone else at the club we’d full-swapped. They were regulars there, and had never done anything like it, they didn’t want the others to think they would go all the way if asked. Now, they didn’t say they’d never full-swapped before, it just seemed that way. So, I’m not sure if they count as LifeStyle Virgins, or not.

• Like 2