• Quiet and reserved, mouse-like
    • Heavy breather/gasping
    • Moaner/Groaner
    • Body Stiffening/Hand Grasping/Hip Bucking/Leg Shaking-Kicking
    • Verbal Words/Announcing
    • Screamer/Loud
    • Verbal/Unintelligible Words/Noises
    • Depends on who you are with and the activity/the moment
    • Feels good thought that was an orgasm/never had an orgasm/didn’t have a real orgasm until active in the Lifestyle
    • Same sexual activities/orgasm as before entering the Lifestyle/playing/sex activity with others
    • Learned more about sexual likes/dislikes more activities/Orgasms/different orgasms since entering the Lifestyle/playing/sex activity with others.
    • Other - describe in comments

this past week we had the pleasure of a social gathering that included several of our long-term play mates. It was a lot of fun, catching up and reminiscing about past events and experiences that we had together. One of things that came up in the conversation What is the experiences that we all heard during play activities? Mainly the pleasurable moans and groans but specifically we got onto a topic of the varying noises that women would make building up to and having an orgasm.  And we all had a lot of laughs not only talking about ourselves, but talking about memories of others that used to attend our parties and group events for Sex Play.

Realizing that every woman is different from another, and not every orgasm is the same for a woman depending on the activity she’s participating in and who she’s with it can vary quite a bit.  From quiet, nothing more than breath changes and shuttering/trembling body, moaning, groaning, gasping to very loud and vocal.  From uttering encouragement to continue, don’t stop, etc. to verbal announcement “I’m cumming” as well as unintelligible words or phrases.

I will share my/our/ her experiences below later.

Mrs. Billygoat-Queenie

We started dating when I was a senior in High School.  He was not my first there were a few others.  It was ok but nothing earth moving. In the first two months of dating he gave me my first real orgasm using his fingers which totally change my perspective on sex.  I thought it was expected something you had to give your boyfriend or husband.  Then he went down on me with his mouth which at first I said no, what are you doing?  Then OH MY GOD!  Then I was hooked.  I always gave myself to him when ever he wanted me. For the first twentyfive years 2-3 times a day.  I did not always orgasm but would through oral/manual stimulation but very rarely from he or later any man fucking me.  Feels great but no orgasm.  I do get off making men cum hard.  And for a long time could not get enough. But my interest has totally changed sense I went through natures curse menopause.  But I do let him have me when he wants.

• Like 1