Sign in to follow this  
let's do it again

Helping Other's Sexual Bucketlist

I started another topic about your sexual bucketlist so , while reading yesterday's post, I questioned myself about what I would do to help fulfill someone else's sexual bucketlist.  I would definitely consider it,  but what would be my boundaries and who would you help? Your SO, a swinger partner,  a coworker,  or even a stranger?

Ok, I will start this post out. Last year a female friend and lover from my past looked me up to spend an evening. She was 60 years old, has 2 kids, long brunette hair and the nicest set of tits that I have ever seen, and I am not a titty man. It was about 11:00 at night and she asked if I would take nude photos of her on my bed with cellphone.  Photos started out as what I would consider tame but ended with toys and full spread. Then she asked if I would drive her around town and take nude photos of her around local landmarks. We went to the library, old high school, a church where we first had sex in the parking lot, dairy queen where we streaked around while we were teenagers, courthouse and a huge oak tree at the Lake. She thanked me when I gave her phone back and told me that I was the only one she would trust. I think I would help others fulfill their bucketlist, but getting caught would be the biggest challenge. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zonaboy801 said:

You only took pictures, and didn’t have intercourse?

It's understandable, but I wouldn't consider it a sexual bucketlist item.

When I am in Europe, I go to nude spas, enjoy being in that milieu of naked people of all types, but I don't consider it sexual.  For others it may have a sexual aspect, but I don’t care if someone is looking at me that way, we're all enjoying the sun and water and air; pools, saunas, steamrooms.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zonaboy801 said:

You only took pictures, and didn’t have intercourse?

Sex between her and I was marked off her bucketlist September 12, 1978 !

• Like 2

When we were new to the LS, maybe 25 or 26 years ago, we helped fulfill another couple's bucket list. It wound up being a little weird.

As newcomers, we were initially attracted to slightly more mature and experienced couples.  We met such a couple at our swing club and had a mutually enjoyable full-swap with them.  Afterwards, they mentioned they both enjoyed light BDSM and asked if we did as well.  We had dabbled a bit in very light BDSM, so we were like "sure". 

Before we parted ways that night they mentioned they had a small play dungeon in their basement, and invited us over for drinks and maybe check it out.

We didn't accept right away, but after playing with them again at the club they invited us again and we accepted.

Long story short, what this couple was chiefly interested in was to be dominated by another couple.

Their dungeon was bigger and more elaborate than they suggested. We had no gear, so they outfitted us with strappy, black leather gear they had.  We collared them, leashed them, made them crawl, used dildos on both of them.... we both did our best to play the role they so desperately wanted us to play and it wasn't a bad experience for us, but things did get weirder than we bargained for.

We left that night on good terms and remained on good terms at the club but we never went back to their house again.  Having tried the "dominant couple" role, we decided that wasn't our scene.

Sometimes it's like that when you agree to fulfill other ppl's fantasies.

• Haha 1