Sign in to follow this  
PeeTWheatstraw

Why can't she speak for herself?

The popularity of cuckoldry is something that still amazes me. Especially the evolution of the cuckold's role. The use of the term cuckold evolved from being an insult, in earlier times, to being a badge of honor, in today's society. Another thing that really stands out to me is the number of women labeled as being oversexed and sluts but they rarely ever get a chance to speak for themselves. 

I think the reason that this stands out to me is Im big on open communication. When I am going to be playing with someone, I need them to be able to communicate what is and what is not ok. Also, I like to think of these preliminary conversations as part of the foreplay before we get down to it. 

Anyone else have any thoughts or comments about this? 

On 6/25/2024 at 6:30 AM, PeeTWheatstraw said:

women labeled as being oversexed and sluts but they rarely ever get a chance to speak for themselves. 

I don't understand what you mean.

Different people label me as different things, which I am: mom, wife, girlfriend (or whatever a male/female partner in a poly family is), lover/sex partner for those outside the family with whom I occasionally have sex.  I have plenty of straight and Lesbian sex, but don't consider myself a slut.  But working in a male dominated profession, I did once refer to myself as a "Cunt" to make a point.

• Like 1

It's not a judgment, but to me a slut is a woman who has indiscriminate sex with people who she hardly knows.  That's fine, but for me I don't want to fuck unless there is a connection on another level.

On 6/25/2024 at 6:30 AM, PeeTWheatstraw said:

cuckoldry is ... a badge of honor,

None of us have ever used the term.  It's ambiguous in my mind, anything from a guy in the lifestyle whose wife fucks other men, to a guy who is monogamous while his wife surreptitiously has a lover. 

The lifestyle has room for everyone. 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2024 at 7:47 AM, couplers said:

I don't understand what you mean.

Different people label me as different things, which I am: mom, wife, girlfriend (or whatever a male/female partner in a poly family is), lover/sex partner for those outside the family with whom I occasionally have sex.  I have plenty of straight and Lesbian sex, but don't consider myself a slut.  But working in a male dominated profession, I did once refer to myself as a "Cunt" to make a point.

I could have worded this one better but let me try to explain.  To me, the conversations before the play date is a part of the foreplay. I find it very sexy when a women can articulate exactly what she wants from me. However, it seems that most of the time when the husband does all of the preplanning there is not an opportunity for this verbal foreplay with the wife. I was trying to ask if any of the women make their own play arrangements? Do any of them have casual relationships with men other than their husband? 

• Like 1

When my wife has had solo dates with a new partner or long term partner, it's usually her that makes the arrangements. I've helped out with finding partners, but it's her that gets and keeps the ball rolling. I've never described myself as a "cuckold". I very much enjoy my wife having sex with other men. I leave it at that. I don't need a label :)

• Hot! 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, PeeTWheatstraw said:

when the husband does all of the preplanning there is not an opportunity for this verbal foreplay with the wife

I agree, not a good arrangement for the wife or her play partner.  Even for her husband, wouldn't it be more exciting to see his wife getting what she wants?  What she really, really wants?

16 hours ago, PeeTWheatstraw said:

any of the women make their own play arrangements? Do any of them have casual relationships with men other than their husband? 

Yes and yes.  I along with Clair and Lora have played outside our poly family, both with David and Red (the men in our family) being there and alone.  We are in control of what we do; it's for our pleasure.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

Sign in to follow this