NCcurious1

Wearing wife's Panties

OK guys, anyone else feel super sexy wearing wife's panties?  One of my guilty pleasures.   

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

3 hours ago, NCcurious1 said:

OK guys, anyone else feel super sexy wearing wife's panties?  One of my guilty pleasures.   

Not my bag, but go right ahead !

On 6/26/2024 at 5:48 AM, NCcurious1 said:

Does she know? How does she or would she feel about topping you with strap on sex? 

I like ladies stretchy string thongs so get my own😇should I choose to wear any undies.

Okay, I never wore my wife's (or any woman's) panties. But when Mary was out soloing once, and I was particularly horny thinking about what she was doing, I got a pair of silky panties out of her drawer and rubbed my dick with them. When she got home, Mary thought the cum stain was 'cute.' 

On 6/26/2024 at 8:48 AM, NCcurious1 said:

have to agree wearing her panties or outfits is very erotic

On 6/26/2024 at 8:48 AM, NCcurious1 said:

i do

On 6/26/2024 at 6:48 AM, NCcurious1 said:

OK guys, anyone else feel super sexy wearing wife's panties?

I've never tried. Daniela's panties would never fit me. Over my head maybe. Neither would anything else. I'm not overweight, we're just different sizes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know what made me cum twice before we even played that night?

one of my couples texted me pictures of them shopping for ladies’ lingerie for her and him. Hubby sent me pictures of him and his wife wearing matching panties. 

Hot!

• Hot! 1