Half MT

What age would you meet?

We are early 30’s and feel our upper limit is 8-10 years older. How young is too young? Is a 25 year old young lady and her boyfriend too young for us? If they were married would it be different? 

We only know them online. A big plus there were no nudes given or asked for. 
Age and marital status are my only question. 
*Just a note. We are very new to this with only one time on a vacation as experience. 

Only you can answer this.

we started in our 30s +/- 10 was general guideline. Much older and felt too close to our parents. On the younger side, many seemed to lack a maturity that we needed. 

The couple we had the best connection with were FWB and around our same age. 

We met a couple a little older than we would normally be comfortable with at a party. Struck up a conversation and went back to their room. 

so you never know. 

Why not go for 25?  You could teach them many things, and their stamina is a plus. 

But then it is like that that Steely Dan song, "Hey Nineteen."

"Hey Nineteen
No we got nothing in common
No we can't talk at all"

• Like 3

Best rec is to play with people your age. Same likely abilities and stamina. But when we were in our fifties, a couple in their seventies asked us to play while on a lifestyle cruise. We discussed and decided if they have the courage to ask us, we’ll give them a try.  Worth it, we had a very enjoyable experience.  You have to feel an attraction to play. If it’s there, we don’t care about age. 

• Like 1

We also started in our early 50's, and the limits that we put on our SLS profile was 40-60.  But we didn't really pay much attention to that, if the couple that attracted us was outside those limits but otherwise attractive, we'd meet with them and see.  At the club when we were looking for hookups, we didn't even bother asking about age.

My advice to you, MT, would not be to worry too much about age. You'll find attractive people of all ages in the LifeStyle. Just beware of immaturity and craziness, those types tend not to make good bed partners.

• Like 1

Oldest couple I have been with was late 60’s. Now they are early 70’s and look SMOKIN’

I even convinced hubby to join my Jiu Jitsu gym and have been rolling with him occasionally since then. 

How you age may be influenced by genetics. But your diet, exercise habits and sleep quality are under your control. And this couple had really good control.

As a much older person, i think I'm not unusual in feeling age isn't a factor at all. It used to be, when I was NOT so old, but now I would say I love YOUTH and smooth-smooth skin, bright eyes, and all such desires of the young--but in terms of swinging, or sex in general, I let myself be attracted to whom I feel attracted. On the other hand, I give compliments and I have sex with ONLY those whom I can be or talk with in total sincerity. I don't want to be either mechanical because I don't feel anything, or simply feel bad because I'm lying to myself and thereby cheating. I've always been more or less this way. I'm not after every possible statistic; I've experienced lots of what I love.

• Like 1

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago we decided to add some spice to our marriage looking for a unicorn. What we found was a young lady and her older boyfriend. I was 40, she was in her 20s, the boyfriend closer to our age. 
Over the past 10 years we met both older and younger most were within 10 years of our age. Now that we are 50 we have a group we became close to, a few years older, a few younger. Age is strange because I think of all of us as young and as many stated, age is just a number. This summer we met a couple, friends of friends that I would never guess were closer to 70, I figured 60. On the opposite side we have a friend in her 30s who introduced us to a new boyfriend. 

How about lower limits?  When we started swinging in our early 50s, we put a limit of nobody in their twenties.  Except for a few hot MFMs, we pretty much kept that rule.

Several years ago, I attended a party in the Inland Empire, billed as a bisexual party.  I didn't have any bisexual shenanigans but I met a lovely gal about 70.  I was about 55.  We had a wonderful time, starting out the night together. drifting apart for a while, the reconnecting at the end of the night.  I insisted on a condom for the first encounter, then we went bareback for the end.  She was a prize and came easily, and really turned me on as well.

• Hot! 1

We have a 13 year age difference in our relationship so the age thing doesn’t really matter a whole lot!  Saying that she has no interest in people her parents age and I have no interest in people the age of my adult daughters.  Ideally somewhere between our ages is usually ideal, but would really depend on the person.

I always find it funny when people assume older people can’t relate to younger people and will have nothing in common.  I guess I am to believe once you hit a certain age you become out of touch with what is going on in the world and no longer are willing to learn something new.  I also find the comments about stamina being equal funny.  At 53 I have better stamina and am in better shape then loads of people I meet in their 30’s.  How a person eats, exercises and takes care of themselves makes a bigger difference on that then the age they are.

• Like 2