smurf71

wife wants me to suck dick

has anyone ever sucked dick for wife?  not sure if im into it but she keeps asking me to

• Hot! 1

If you are curious and you want to try, yes do it.

But in lifestyle swinging never say YES if you think NO.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 6/28/2024 at 10:38 PM, smurf71 said:

has anyone ever sucked dick for wife?  not sure if im into it but she keeps asking me to

The last thing she wants to hear is not or she should not has how does it make you feel to please her , yes I get it , being a big ask,maybe ask her something in return hope she say no, either way to please her is vital even if it's not your cup of tea, challenge her to something she may say no to, then meet in the middle,  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, colsta247world said:

The last thing she wants to hear is not or she should not has how does it make you feel to please her , yes I get it , being a big ask,maybe ask her something in return hope she say no, either way to please her is vital even if it's not your cup of tea, challenge her to something she may say no to, then meet in the middle,  

Huh????  

The best swinging, in my opinion, is if people (woman or man) is allowed and encouraged to do things they want to do.  Of course you can and should say to your spouse, "I'd like it if this happened."  And if your spouse is interested, she/he might do that, to please you and her/him.. Or, perhaps, say, "Yeah, that sounds interesting, but what about this?"

The last thing, IMHO, that anyone should do is 'meet in the middle' if the initial proposal wasn't something that the person wanted to do in the first place.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 4:38 PM, smurf71 said:

I haven't nor has my wife asked, if your wife keeps asking and your not opposed, ask her what she thinks is hot about it. Maybe it will help you along? if there is a gay hiccup, I don't think its gay, like my wife asking me to lick my cum etc... its dirty not gay