njbm

Has anyone swapped spouses…for awhile?

There were two players on the New York Yankees, Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich, I believe, who swapped wives for awhile. Like their wives moved in with the other guy. I think both couples divorced and one of the swaps survived as a new couple.

Has anyone swapped wives for more than a night? How did it work out?

• Like 1

You guys are cool. 

• Like 1

We have done it with friend  couple, from Friday to Sunday,  we have had book rooms in  two different hotels, it was a very nice and exciting weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

My wife had a steady boyfriend for years. They did several weekend getaways together and twice took week-long vacations together.

So not quite a "swap" I guess but almost.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

9 hours ago, njbm said:

You guys are cool. 

You're not so hot yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

My wife had a steady boyfriend for years. They did several weekend getaways together and twice took week-long vacations together.

6 hours ago, reveur said:

We have done it with friend  couple, from Friday to Sunday,  we have had book rooms in  two different hotels, it was a very nice and exciting weekend. 

13 hours ago, Numex said:

Both my wife and I have gone on vacations with someone each of us considers "special" in our group, for between a week and two... The interest there among the three of them is romantic.

You folks have an understanding of our poly life, but imagine living together just swapping bedrooms, having every combination of children together, that's us.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, njbm said:

You guys are cool. 

48 minutes ago, couplers said:

You're not so hot yourself. 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, couplers said:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

I guess that’s a compliment?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, couplers said:

What does it for me is watching either of "my" men or "my" women having sex, getting jealous over it, then doing it myself either one-on-one with a guy or FFM.

But for me, when I'm having sex I don't want music, an audience (if you'd going to watch, be quiet), multiple men at once (except DP), or other distractions.  When I get into it, I'm really into it.

I am just opposite, I like fast funk music playing and in front of people, especially if my partner likes to also. I can think of 3 different times at parties having sex surrounded by partygoers. I like it more if I don't know many of the people, yet they are shouting encouragement. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 7/2/2024 at 6:12 AM, couplers said:

What does it for me is watching either of "my" men or "my" women having sex, getting jealous over it, then doing it myself either one-on-one with a guy or FFM.

But for me, when I'm having sex I don't want music, an audience (if you'd going to watch, be quiet), multiple men at once (except DP), or other distractions.  When I get into it, I'm really into it.

I don’t want to put on a show or watch a show, I enjoy being made love to. I want my partner to pay attention to me without having to prove anything to an audience 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

I don’t want to put on a show or watch a show, I enjoy being made love to. I want my partner to pay attention to me without having to prove anything to an audience 

I enjoy when Mike watches me and says he enjoys watching. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TricianMike said:

I enjoy when Mike watches me and says he enjoys watching. 

We def have a bit of an exhibitionist streak 😜

• Like 4

For my wife, it's not putting on a show per se, but she enjoys knowing I am watching and enjoying watching her having sex with another man. When we first got into it with MFMs, she always wanted me to be directly involved. Over time, she learned she really enjoyed me sitting back and enjoying the view.

• Like 3

Not really like that but she has gone on multiple trips with other men. She is going to be going away for a weekend next month with my buddy and she is going to be his date for a wedding. She has made quite a few trips to Vegas with guys over the years.

• Hot! 3

On 7/6/2024 at 9:09 AM, bbarnsworth said:

When we first got into it with MFMs, she always wanted me to be directly involved. Over time, she learned she really enjoyed me sitting back and enjoying the view.

She also learned she really enjoyed playing with two men at the same time who are not her husband. 😉

• Like 2

Petra, you remember well :) It only happened the one time, but she loved it!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

Petra, you remember well :), she loved it!

Your wife likely remembers the event better than you or me.

• Haha 2

On 7/5/2024 at 10:24 AM, Shore2Please said:

I enjoy being made love to.

Among those in our closed group of married couples, with some it is making love with true emotional attachment, and with others it is just fun sex.  Daniela and I have both types.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2024 at 12:24 PM, Shore2Please said:

That seems to be common around here but I would say it's the exact opposite with us.  My GF and I make love together but when she is with other men it is much more of a show.  No lovemaking at all.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I had a session somewhat recently with a wonderful lady I've played with several times. I decided to change things up a bit, and became very intentional about making it more like making love. The emotions part was missing; we've played together several times, but there's no real 'love'. Affection, but not love. But, otherwise I did a lot to make it more like making love. I didn't say I was; I just did it. She responded exceptionally well, and seemed to really enjoy it. She never said anything about it, but enjoyed it!

Edited by bbarnsworth
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2024 at 5:23 PM, bbarnsworth said:

I ,,, became very intentional about making it more like making love. . But, otherwise I did a lot to make it more like making love. I didn't say I was; I just did it. She responded exceptionally well, and seemed to really enjoy it. She never said anything about it, but enjoyed it!

To me the way I, or my wife or really the others in our group, has sex doesn't seem different whether it's love making or just a casual fuck, with our spouses or one of the others.  Of course either can run the spectrum from slow and tender to a hard banging, but either can be love or just sex.  It's the unseen emotions inside that are the difference.

That's I think why people in the vanilla world can get confused about whether their relationship is love or just a fuck buddy.  In our group though we talk about it when the clothes are on about how we feel.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 1