Searching for the right couple on a match site whether as a single dating service or a swinging site always brings up questions. Alan and I had similar fun and frustration in our searches with many bumps and misses. Our first wasn’t great, just like the first time I had sex, but it both opened a new world of fun. 
A little additional advice, don’t worry about age, older or younger. You will find friends of all ages if you open your mind to talking, not everyone will be right for you. 
We look forward to all the positive posts of your new matches. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Half MT said:

The best part is I know that I can swing. I can meet others for sexual pleasure without guilt

Congratulations!  I'm glad it turned out well for you.  I was raised by strict Catholic parents with all that it entailed, especially one sex partner for life, a husband.  The biggest lesson I learned in my journey is that humans are not monogamous.  Not only should we enjoy sex with others even within a marriage, but there is great joy in having our spouse do so as well.

All the best in your adventures finding additional pleasures and having fun.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Half MT said:

I know that is old fashioned and after meeting a more worldly woman on our vacation...

If you wouldn't mind, could you please share the details of this story and the woman that you two met.  It is fascinating. 

we realized that our beliefs were just fear.

Fear can be justified if it is rational, but others, especially the faux religious, create fear around sex to control people and deny them pleasure.  God is the One who gave us intense pleasure around sex and created us (as He did all creatures) as non-monogamous beings, even in a committed marriage. 

Thankfully we are young enough to enjoy ourselves now for many years. 

I too am thankful that we, all five of us, found each other young and the joys of our poly family.  Many people here on this forum come to the realization later and struggle to change their lifetime of thinking and get into the lifestyle. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, couplers said:

If you wouldn't mind, could you please share the details of this story and the woman that you two met.  It is fascinating. 

We vacationed at an adults only resort, not a swingers resort, and met a couple who told us their story. They are swingers and I think they went to Hedonism several times and told us wild stories. Timmy and I lived a very sheltered life, he was my only. I don’t want to call it seduction that we fell for, it was eye opening. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Half MT said:

I don’t want to call it seduction that we fell for, it was eye opening. 

On 7/3/2024 at 9:27 AM, Half MT said:

after meeting a more worldly woman

What did the woman say to you two that opened your eyes?

22 hours ago, Half MT said:

I let her know I was a virgin when we married and Timmy is the only one who I had sex with.

She was an angel sent by God.  I'm not joking. 

I did have other kinds of sex before. Don’t know why I told her about hand and oral sex before we married.

Me too, but none of it was with my husband-to-be.  In high school (Catholic high school), I did hand jobs, oral, and anal with several boys but only let one touch my pussy.  Until Red, who is part of our poly family still. 

We talked religion and then others finding out.

Most religions are to control people. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

romantic night in our swapping life. The way he touched me, kissed me and made love to me is burnt into my memory. 

Although we in our poly family have ventured into occasionally having casual sex outside the family, there is a deep romantic, loving connection among us five in the family.  Sex and love and children among us makes me feel unusually lucky.  Blessed, as they say in the South. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

MT how did you feel when a stranger entered you that first time and did you have concerns?

Concerns? Extreme fear that someone would find out. We had a little foreplay, I never saw a penis like his, I learned uncircumcised. Having had sex only with Timmy before that I could tell it was different but not sure how it was different, but it was perfect. 

20 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

We meet our firsts who don’t live near us and I’m wondering why you don’t contact them or meet them.

I wish we could get on a plane to visit, they don’t live in the US. 

• Like 3

We played with a couple a couple of times where the wife was like you, Half MT. She was a virgin when she married. There is no "right" direction to take in swinging except what is right for a given couple. For them, the wife did not want to have vaginal sex with other men. She was very happy to do everything else, but not vaginal sex. She was a delight to play with, and I wish I was still playing with her today, more than 10 years on. Very fond memories.

It is very interesting hearing about your interactions with the lady at the adult only resort. Two women coming at this from radically different angles, and finding common ground even so. She was right about nobody there possibly knowing you. I mean, it's possible, but highly unlikely. Even so, what you do behind closed doors would never be known. In such situations I think of such people as being "NPCs" (a term from the gaming world; non-player characters. I.e., nobody). They mentally become two dimensional people who have no bearing on my life at all. It emboldens you to do things you might not otherwise do because of our own fears.

I'm very, very happy the second couple worked out so well for you! I would be sad to know they didn't, and that was the end of it. My wife and I considered such things when we got into swinging. We were concerned about whether or not it would go well and be a great experience. We decided to not judge it by one couple or guy (MFMs were and are a prime attraction). That worked well because the first two experiences were just so-so. Not bad, but not great. The third time (an MFM), my wife just could not have enough sex with the guy. Literally toe curling sex. When we got into the car to head home (after hours of her having sex with him) she said, "Ok, NOW I'm a swinger!" 🤣 and the rest is, as they say, history. I'm sure you have many fine adventures in front of you in this lifestyle. I'm glad this couple went so well and the sex was perfect for you!  Now you're off into the future adventures. :)

• Like 1