Our first experience happened in 2016 while we were on vacation. We'd dabbled online with little success and we weren't crazy about playing close to home, so we'd talked for a long time about checking out a club while out of town.

We ended up going to Secrets in Orlando and almost immediately struck up a conversation with a lovely Canadian couple also there on vacation. He was a handsome burly guy & she was a hot busty blonde and we hit it off almost too well because we all got way too drunk at the bar but the omlet buffet saved our lives (or at least our night.) amd sobered us up. 

We decided to go take a swim in the pool next and we all saw each other naked for the first time there. I immediately started to get hard lol.  Oops. Nobody seemed to mind. 

After lounging in the hot tub (and fondling my wife's pussy under the water while she stroked my cock as we were both incredibly horny). 

Me and the husband stepped aside and had the conversation and complimented each other's wives amazing tits in the process. We confirmed we were all on the same page, then they asked to go to the playroom. 

We went to an open bed area first, I didn't really know the etiquette but I guess it was more of an orgy area. Our own wives each starting sucking our cocks side by side and things started heating up but we kept getting interrupted by handsy single guys trying to fuck my wife so we moved to a private room. 

My wife asked the other woman if she could eat her pussy and they started together. I then got behind my wife and started eating it from the back while the other wife sucked off her husband. 

Then he asked .."Would you like to switch?" I looked at my wife who nodded in agreement and then let this beautiful, well endowed gal I'd just met give me an amazing blowjob. And I glanced down to see a guy I'd just met spreading my wife's ass cheeks apart and tongue fucking her while she ate his wife out. 

We switched again and I ate the Canadian wife's pussy from the back while she ate my wife out, and I look up to see my wife taking another cock in her mouth for the first time. Was I jealous? Was I mad? Nope. I was turned on! 

They both agreed since it was our first time a soft swap was best, so we both played with each partner in that manner for a while and then each fucked our own spouses in front of each other. We said our goodbyes, had a wonderful time, never heard from them again and our cherry's had been popped. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

11 hours ago, MysticNebula666 said:

I immediately started to get hard lol.  Oops. Nobody seemed to mind. 

It's as natural as can be, and to a woman it's a compliment. 

My wife asked the other woman if she could eat her pussy and they started together.

Had your wife had previous experience before, or was this a first? 

this beautiful, well endowed gal I'd just met give me an amazing blowjob.

I look up to see my wife taking another cock in her mouth for the first time.

Did the men cum in the women's mouths?  Did the women cum from all the licking?

1 hour ago, couplers said:

It's as natural as can be, and to a woman it's a compliment. 

Had your wife had previous experience before, or was this a first? 

Did the men cum in the women's mouths?  Did the women cum from all the licking?

Hehe, thanks. 😈

Not her first time with a girl. She's openly bisexual and had dated women before we were together.

Ahh that would've been hot. But no, us being so new we kind of followed their lead at the time and everyone came with their own partners at the end. 

• Like 1