reveur

Russian roulette

We had had made a very nice lifestyle experience, we were five couples that they were ready to participate on a game, in the same hotel we have book each one a room without to meet us at the reception or at the bar, we have had from the beginn rules of the game fixed. Everyone couple will check in his room separately , at the evening the wife's will stay at the rooms and the husbands all five meet at the bar, we put the key card on the  counter that nobody can see which room numbers is and mixed, after each one from us took one key card and only he knew wich number of the room he got, the fun has began, the wife didn't know who's coming in the room till the door was open. We have fixed a time from one hour, than we meet us again an the bar counter for the next round. 

At the end everybody were satisfied and happy and found the game very exciting. We are already to repeat it again. 

Sorry for my English, it is not my mother language. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Sounds like a wonderful variation of the "key party!"  How did you know which room to go to?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reveur said:

We had had made a very nice lifestyle experience, we were five couples that they were ready to participate on a game, in the same hotel we have book each one a room without to meet us at the reception or at the bar, we have had from the beginn rules of the game fixed. Everyone couple will check in his room separately , at the evening the wife's will stay at the rooms and the husbands all five meet at the bar, we put the key card on the  counter that nobody can see which room numbers is and mixed, after each one from us took one key card and only he knew wich number of the room he got, the fun has began, the wife didn't know who's coming in the room till the door was open. We have fixed a time from one hour, than we meet us again an the bar counter for the next round. 

At the end everybody were satisfied and happy and found the game very exciting. We are all ready to repeat it again. 

Sorry for my English, it is not my mother language. 

And if you get your own key card you put it back in amd try again?  I like the discreetness of it. Is all this conditional on all the couples having played together before?

We have had played only with one couple before, the couple is a good swinger friend, they have organised the game and  had had contact with the couples in chat room.

If you get your own key, everybody had one time a chance to change it with someone of the husband. After if you get it again you have to go to your room. It was funny because nobody knows in which room you were.😂

We have talked a bit about the old-fashioned "key parties", specifically the excitement of not knowing who your partner will be, and also the separate-room aspect where no one knows what you both do behind closed doors.  We have never actually been involved in one, but it sounds like your group found an exciting modern twist on the concept.

• Like 1