Half MT

Paying for the Hotel

We aren’t cheap. 
We met our newest twice, once to meet and break the ice and once to consummate. Timmy picked up the check and paid for the room. He said they were young and we can afford it, I knew the other guy could afford it. 
They now invited us again for a fun night with them and additional female. I know we had fun and Timmy thinks, well I don’t really think he is thinking that an extra is heaven. I won’t tell him he’s correct. 
Timmy said he will book a room, does that mean we are paying again or should we ask to split the cost? They invited us. 

They invited you, let them pay. That said, if there is a dinner prior, you might pick up that tab. 

• Like 3

People are funny about money. We try to be good sports. But not abused. Most other people we’ve met have been fair.  

I question why they want or need you if they have an extra friend. Are you a Sugar Couple? 

Posted (edited)

With our friend, when meet, always first we got dinner together, if one from us pay for the dinner the other one pay the hotel.

One time we have spent from Friday to Sunday, we have split the cost.

But if we know that the couple they have travelled a long way to meet us, or they want to choose a cheaper hotel, because it is to expensive for them, we pay an choose better hotel.

Edited by reveur

Posted (edited)

I don't have an answer to contribute, but it made me think about several situations in our lives regarding paying:

When after two years of it being just David, Red, and me in a romantic/sexual relationship, and I wanted David to play as well, we "dated" my single female friends and acquaintances to see if they were open to playing with hubby.  We paid for everything (including separate rooms on vacations) and expected nothing.  It felt right and worked out well whether something happened or not.

When we became a poly family, we set up a strict system where we all contribute to an account for household expenses including the children regardless of parentage.  Clair gets one-fifth of our income for being the stay-at-home mom.  It's worked out well. 

We now regularly play with Shannon and Joe.  Whoever travels pays their own airfare.  Since they don't have kids, we stay with them.  If they visit us, they stay in a hotel and pay for it.  They are eager to see us and it's worked out well.  They do let us pay for dinners and other things.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

They didn’t ask for us to pay we volunteered. Timmy said the hotel is about $150 and not a big deal if we do end up paying for it. I laugh because he is so excited that there is another woman involved, 3 of us and only 2 men. It is still so new to us. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

19 hours ago, Half MT said:

he is so excited that there is another woman involved, 3 of us and only 2 men.

That's the make up of our poly family.  It works out for us women because the guys can still usually perform twice and we women are all bi.

Do the women who are participating have a Lesbian side?  Please let me know how it goes and how you optimized the situation for you women. 

54 minutes ago, couplers said:

Do the women who are participating have a Lesbian side?  Please let me know how it goes and how you optimized the situation for you women

I wouldn’t say I’m Lesbian. I’m new to this all swinging thing and figure all there play. Thinking now the men only play with the women and the women had no restrictions. I did have sex with both of the women we met making me sexual and open. Most likely the 3rd will want to play with both men and maybe me. Timmy is more excited about the new addition where I hope she had a guy friend. 

• Hot! 1

22 hours ago, Half MT said:

I wouldn’t say I’m Lesbian... I did have sex with both of the women we met 

You're bisexual - like me, you have a straight side and a Lesbian side.  I used to say that I had a "bi side," to unconsciously avoid explicitly saying that I have a homosexual attraction to women in addition to my attraction to men.  Saying that I have a bi side implied that part of me was straight and the other part straight and something else, avoiding to acknowledge my deep, loving, Lesbian homosexual relationship with two women in my family, and occasional strictly sexual play with other women. 

22 hours ago, Half MT said:

Timmy is more excited about the new addition where I hope she had a guy friend. 

🙂  I understand.  After my rant about my homosexual activities, I also have complaints about how the men can't keep up.

23 hours ago, Half MT said:

the men only play with the women

Same with us.  The guys have no interest in one another, and we women don't want it either.  Seems to be common. 

6 hours ago, Half MT said:

I think too many labels are put on people which causes decisiveness. 

You were decisive, I bet that’s not what you meant, autocorrect?

Labels do cause divisiveness which leads to hostility. Be what’s good for you. 

• Like 1

When we are active, we tend to pay for the hotel unless invited by someone to something they are putting together.  We usually end up having to travel a bit for the couples we're interested in, so it works out to have the room after play time and frankly, we tend to be a bit more picky about having a nice suite in a good hotel and it isn't necessarily fair to expect someone to split that bill.

Update: Timmy went to pay for the room and was told it was already settled. 

My update on our meeting:

Our friends are very nice, we clicked from the first meeting. 
I wonder how others feel meeting the same people or having a closed group. Our first meeting we faced an unknown, there is only one first meeting. Nerves were gone this time, I knew what they looked like and knew how they played. The unknown was gone. This time we outnumbered the men, 3 of us only 2 men. I understand the limits men have, first is strong, 2nd is nice, third is iffy. The 2 men were both interested in the new “unicorn”. Timmy was quickly up for the other woman. 
There were comments about lesbian side or Bi side, the evening took that turn quickly. I wasn’t surprised by this, I expected it. What I didn’t like is they never told the new unicorn that I get very wet and gush. It was strange for me. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

8 hours ago, Half MT said:

Update: Timmy went to pay for the room and was told it was already settled. 

That settles that question. 

I wonder how others feel meeting the same people or having a closed group.

We went from meeting many new people to now enjoying real friends. I understand wanting new and different as you said there is an unknown element that each meeting brought. Now we found comfort and safety in our group that still brings us much enjoyment. You will find searching for something new is time consuming and is filled with many disappointments too. 

I understand the limits men have, first is strong, 2nd is nice, third is iffy.

That is life and as you age you will find the second may be iffy. 

What I didn’t like is they never told the new unicorn that I get very wet and gush. It was strange for me. 

I can almost assure you she enjoyed it. Don’t feel your squirting is a bad thing, every man and most women feel your excitement when you have a strong orgasm. We all know that men squirt and expect them to, when a women orgasms we all have different ways we do. When Alan and I first started meeting others it was our aim to allow women to explore a curiosity or as Couplers said a Lesbian side. Our initial meeting was to allow Alan to see me with another woman, I wanted to show him I can orgasm from a woman. In all of our subsequent new meetings I wanted women to explore me and see that there is no shame in it. My biggest aim was to have the other woman to be relaxed and allow herself to orgasm. It wasn’t often that someone would squirt, when they did it wasn’t a shock it was my big pleasure. If you squirted she was rewarded for doing something right. 
Don’t hold back your pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1