The Bar Pickup Game  

12 members have voted

1. 1. I’m curious about the patterns of the bar pickup game.

• A1. No, I’ve never played the bar pickup game. (If you check this one, the rest of the survey is mute.)
    • A2. Yes, I’ve played the bar pickup game.
    • B1. My husband was right beside me when I was playing the game
    • B2. My husband was watching me from a distance.
    • B3. My husband wasn’t in the bar
    • C1. I just wanted to flirt, not actually pickup a guy
    • C2. I had every intention of picking up a guy
    • D1. I wore my wedding ring while flirting
    • D2. I didn’t wear my wedding ring while flirting
    • E1. No man flirted with me.
    • E2. One or more men flirted with me, but it didn’t go anywhere.
    • E3. I got one or more ‘dates’ by playing this game.
    • F1. I didn’t tell the guy(s) that my husband knew and was giving me the freedom to flirt.
    • F2. I told the guy(s) my husband knew, he didn’t want to take it further.
    • F3. I told the guy(s) my husband knew, he didn’t care.
    • F4. I told the guy(s) my husband knew, he thought that was hot.
    • G1. I went someplace with the guy that night, and we had sex.
    • G2. I had a subsequent date with the guy
    • H1. When the guy and I had a date (with or without sex), my husband wasn’t with me.
    • H2. When the guy and I had a date, my husband was there.

I’m curious about the patterns of the bar pickup game.  You know, when a wife sits at a bar (or perhaps in a like situation) with the hope of being flirted with, and perhaps actually gets picked up for an encounter.

I’ve made this poll as if the woman is answering it. However, if you’re a husband and you know what you’re wife’s answer is, feel free to fill it in.

There are a lot of variables in this, and I’ve tried to list many of them. Obviously, if you’ve played this game successfully more than once, you may have to check multiple answers in the same section. However, please feel free to add other details and stories in the comments.

We played the Bar Pickup many times with both success and failure. Our first was after reading a thread here we figured it could be fun to try. It had to be 10 years ago we went to a hotel bar in Princeton where I struck up a conversation with a businessman, Michael next to me. It was fun to tease even if nothing happened. We tried another guy at the bar who wanted to pay me but backed out when I said my husband wanted to watch. 
Our first success was a salesman at a bar who was training another young salesman. It was 10 years ago but I remember they had just met for the training. I had to convince them my husband was just going to watch. Most likely it was because there were two of them and they were young they brought me to a room. What was fun was getting two virile guys naked, once they were things went great. 
That was a scenario we repeated many times with varied results. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

35 minutes ago, TricianMike said:

Our first success was a salesman at a bar who was training another young salesman. It was 10 years ago but I remember they had just met for the training. I had to convince them my husband was just going to watch. Most likely it was because there were two of them and they were young they brought me to a room. What was fun was getting two virile guys naked, once they were things went great.

The young man got training he didn't expect.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdamGunn2 said:

A1. No, I’ve never played the bar pickup game. (If you check this one, the rest of the survey is mute.)

Because my wife has never played the bar pickup game, the rest of the survey is moot, so I stand mute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Numex said:

The young man got training he didn't expect.  

Men both of them. Wonder where they are today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TricianMike said:

Men both of them.

It would be interesting if one or both were women. 

1 hour ago, TricianMike said:

Wonder where they are today.

My wife is still social media friends with some of the unknowing and one knowing wives of the married men that she had relationships with when she was single.  Being the third in those marriages was her thing.

• Hot! 1

Bump . .. not many people responded to this, I'd really like more input. Thanks.

Lin was picked up at a dispensary while making a purchase. I wasn’t there when she was invited to share at a guys place. She wasn’t looking to be picked up, the guy, now a friend, did the pickup 

We do less of this now but did enough of it that I had to check most boxes. LOL.

We've usually done this with the intention of her flirting and then introducing me if it's going anywhere. Always gets hit on, not always a match. We've had guys lose interest when they realized I was there, had a couple struggle with erections upstairs, but usually it goes fine. If she has fun and gets felt up it's a success.

She's also done it solo on a couple of trips. My favorite was visiting her sister in Europe last summer. She was texting me and it was much earlier here. Some guys were giving them a lot of attention and they were enjoying it. They're both married. Wife had to play it cautiously and circle back alone once her sister thought that they'd called it a night and parted ways. "Her" guy was still there.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

When i was in college i was sorta dating a girl and one night in a college bar my friend told me she was there with another guy and when i found her she was making out with him.  Holy shit that turned me on like crazy.  She saw me too and was apologetic but i told her not to worry it was fine.  Somehow when she heard me say that she turned her attention back to me and we went back to her place and fucked all night.

Ever since then i have encouraged every girl i dated to engage in this game - mostly unsuccessfully.

As for me i'm just wired that way. It drives me wild seeing my woman flirt and make out with others and 10x moreso if they actually fuck.  And from my experience the "Bar Pickup Game" drives the ladies wild as well.  It's a win/win/win 😁

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 8/20/2024 at 3:17 PM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

i have encouraged every girl i dated to engage in this game - mostly unsuccessfully.

Until you found the one who 

10x moreso if they actually fuck. 

As did I.  We are lucky.

• Like 1

i have encouraged every girl i dated to engage in this game - mostly unsuccessfully.

Until you found the one who 

10x moreso if they actually fuck. 

As did I.  We are lucky.

• Like 1