Shore2Please

New Thoughts on a Party

5 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

Also you need to get to this area early if you want to get a parking spot. 

When we lived in Monmouth County my wife and I (sometimes with visiting friends) often went to Gunnison. We only liked to stay for a couple of hours, so it worked out to arrive later in the afternoon, when the beach wasn’t crowded and parking spaces were plentiful. 

it seemed like people were more likely to try to pick us up later in the day.

• Hot! 2

21 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

This is not the first time we were with a party group, I always felt uncomfortable in front of a crowd. I enjoy staying with one partner so I needed to change my attitude and let go. 

I got very excited the both times I watched Timmy having sex with other women and totally turned on watching the two other women together. Watching is exciting and educational. 
I never knew there was a nude beach in New Jersey where you can have sex. 
At the party did you have sex with all the men, did it feel different to watch others have sex? 

• Like 2

@Shore2Please - we are sort of opposite in that we like playing in and in front of groups and are more uncomfortable with the separate room thing.  Glad to hear you enjoyed being a wild exhibitionist swinger for a change 😀

We love Gunny.  Don't get there often enough.  We were regulars way back in the pre-kids days and back then we would get a room in Long Branch to save us the long drives back and forth when we wanted to spend the whole weekend.  A couple times we brought folks from the beach back to our room to spend the night. Great memories!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Half MT said:

I never knew there was a nude beach in New Jersey where you can have sex. 

According to other folks on the board who have more recently frequented Gunnison Beach (which is part of the Sandy Hood federal park) you cannot have sex there. If you do and are caught you are subject to arrest on non-trivial public indecency charges.

I will tell you that the situation was different 25 or 30 years ago. Sex wasn’t frequent, but some people pitched tents and had sex out of sight of others and that didn’t seem to be a problem. It was not unusual to see a nude couple on their feet fully embrace for perhaps 20 or 30 seconds. I once saw a couple, a young woman and a late-middle-aged man, 69-ing right next to the path just after it divides from textile to nude. I thought that was a bit much.

Once we went down to the southern end of the beach in the late afternoon and Kathy masturbated herself to orgasm with a pocket-rocket vibe. She was still sufficiently turned on that she did it again on the drive home. 😂

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 7/17/2024 at 9:06 AM, Shore2Please said:

I was always adamant on enjoying a partner privately in a separate room away from my husband and others watching. My feelings go back to our original, and still my favorite swap partner. Normally we meet our friends for vacations, cruises, and occasionally at their home. 
This past weekend they came to the Jersey shore with several other couples who were interested in going to our clothing optional beach. Swapping for us started on a cruise and a visit to a nude beach about 10 years ago. 
Those who know Gunnisons beach know there isn’t many hotels on the beach, our friends rented a shore house a half hour away. Also you need to get to this area early if you want to get a parking spot. We met them on the beach and being the locals we brought the best bagels, lox, cream cheese and a Jersey specialty, Pork Roll. No fights, Taylor Ham. 
Meeting on a nude beach is the best, no problems later being naked. Back at the rental things went perfectly as all was done in a huge family room. No pairing off for private play as I usually do, it was just fun for fun’s sake. Mr S2P and I were the newbies to most of them and became the attention of those who wanted to welcome us to their fun. 
This is not the first time we were with a party group, I always felt uncomfortable in front of a crowd. I enjoy staying with one partner so I needed to change my attitude and let go. 

Lox, bagel and pork. 😂

On 7/18/2024 at 2:34 PM, PeterJ said:

According to other folks on the board who have more recently frequented Gunnison Beach (which is part of the Sandy Hood federal park) you cannot have sex there. If you do and are caught you are subject to arrest on non-trivial public indecency charges.

I didn’t think there was open sex on a beach that is legal. 

On 7/18/2024 at 2:34 PM, PeterJ said:

I once saw a couple, a young woman and a late-middle-aged man, 69-ing right next to the path just after it divides from textile to nude. I thought that was a bit much.

Do people stare at people at the dividing line? I thought the nude beach was away from the other beaches. 

Before I met Tim I had a boyfriend that would take me to a picnic field at night where I technically stayed a virgin. 

8 hours ago, nusofties said:

Lox, bagel and pork. 😂

In NJ Pork Roll is a thing just like bacon, egg on a bagel. Most likely it’s more acceptable to our friends who aren’t as aware of lox, cream cheese on a bagel. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:29 PM, PeterJ said:

When we lived in Monmouth County my wife and I (sometimes with visiting friends) often went to Gunnison. We only liked to stay for a couple of hours, so it worked out to arrive later in the afternoon, when the beach wasn’t crowded and parking spaces were plentiful. 

it seemed like people were more likely to try to pick us up later in the day.

We are early bird sun worshippers who only went to Lot G due to our friends visiting. We weren’t looking to be picked up, we had plans. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:44 PM, njbm said:

They admitted they were trying to pick us up, which was flattering

It is flattering just not what we were looking for. We know where to sit if we were looking. 

On 7/18/2024 at 7:40 AM, Half MT said:

At the party did you have sex with all the men, did it feel different to watch others have sex? 

One way or another yes I did. It wasn’t that they lined up to have sex with me, it was I did something with each one. Watching my husband was interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Thanks to those on this thread.  While I enjoy being publicly nude around like minded people, it has always been in Europe, mostly spas.  In my mind I don't associate the US with being casually clothing free. I need to look into the beaches on Cape Cod, which I've heard about.

An important question, especially if anyone's been to the Outer Cape: are US beaches family friendly, as they are in Europe, or are they considered adults only?  I/we would be iinterested in the former, but definitely not anything sexually oriented. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, couplers said:

An important question, especially if anyone's been to the Outer Cape: are US beaches family friendly, as they are in Europe, or are they considered adults only?  I/we would be iinterested in the former, but definitely not anything sexually oriented. 

Google it. I just did. It depends on what you call family friendly. Doesn’t look like sexual activities are condoned on any of those beaches. 

Edited by Half MT
  • Like 1

I have not been, but I have heard that Cap d’Agde in southern France is a nude beach with a definite swingers’ vibe. 

20 hours ago, Half MT said:

It depends on what you call family friendly

As I have found in Europe, particularly Germany - people of all ages, families, little or no alcohol, no public displays of affection (although teenagers sometimes disobey the rule), mandatory nudity, no cameras including phones.

20 hours ago, Half MT said:

Google it.

You're right, I need to do my research.