Sign in to follow this  
njbm

What would make you block someone?

Posted (edited)

If someone keeps bugging us after we say no, I would consider blocking them. Or if someone declined to meet us in a very insulting way, block. But we are blocked by people we have viewed and maybe communicated with briefly. Wonder why? Seems harsh. Too bad for them. 

When and why do you block? This is more applicable to SLS, SDC, etc., not so much here. 

Edited by njbm
Adding a comment.

I block people if they are narcissistic and if they don't give a rip about me and just about themselves. Liers , cheats, and dirty dogs, I have no time for !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, njbm said:

But we are blocked by people we have viewed and maybe communicated with briefly. Wonder why? Seems harsh. Too bad for them. 

We've been blocked by people that we've reached out to, even when they haven't replied to a message on SLS.  My assumption is that we were simply not what they were looking for. I refuse to take that kind of thing personally.

• Like 1

I do take it personally. I usually don’t take it personally if a couple declines to play with us. I find it odd that people that never met us or communicated with us would block us, but it is what it is. It isn’t a frequent event. We’ve met a lot of nuts, too. 

10 hours ago, let's do it again said:

and dirty dogs

🫨

3 hours ago, njbm said:

I do take it personally. I usually don’t take it personally if a couple declines to play with us. I find it odd that people that never met us or communicated with us would block us, but it is what it is. It isn’t a frequent event. We’ve met a lot of nuts, too. 

Look at it this way, they're missing out on you, not you missing out on them. If you have treated them with respect, then it's on them !

Apart from blocking, a couple today said we are not their type. Not sure how you can tell without meeting someone. We do have 39 certs over ten years, which may look slutty, but we have slowed down. Their loss, as Let’s Do it Again said. More fish in sea.