Half MT

Why certain acts

Someone asked me why I enjoy doing a sex act which has had me thinking the reason I do at the strangest times. I even woke up in the middle of the night thinking of the answer and thinking of the first time I did this act. I used the search button to see how others answered, I’ve searched the internet how others feel about the subject and the reason some women give for doing it. Prior to being asked I hardly ever thought about my limited premarital sex acts or why I was able to enjoy this one thing with several boyfriends. 
BLOWJOBS. 

The question was why do I enjoy giving my husband blowjobs. Some answer there is joy in giving someone you love pleasure, something that is true for me and should be enough of a reason. The more I think the more I know there are other reasons, I didn’t always love the person I gave a blow job and didn’t love the men I just met. 
I feel I am not the only one who gave a blowjob before having lost her virginity. Others were more advanced and guys expected things. I went from through the clothes touching to using my hand. The first time making my boyfriend ejaculate was very exciting to me, but messy. As others mentioned that sexual excitement makes us “wet” too. My next step was a blowjob, a penis a barely saw in the dark, only felt already erect. What made me kiss and then take him in my mouth was my wanting to as much as he wanted it. Over 25 years later I visualize the taste and scent. His moans and movements made me excited. I don’t know why I continued knowing what was next, I enjoyed it. 
I only had a few boyfriends before Timmy yet each one was happy that I enjoyed the feel, the texture, the growth from soft to hard or was it the power, or the safety of staying a virgin. 
Do men feel the same way when doing oral to women or do you make it just the first part of sex. Will you be satisfied if she orgasms and doesn’t reciprocate? Has everything changed with swinging or do others enjoy what they always enjoyed. 
I saw the poll Do you swallow, do those that don’t is it because of taste or something else? 
I don’t have answers to feelings or the why I enjoy, I just have an increased imagination and thoughts now. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

As a man, I always enjoy giving oral sex to a woman. Often it hasn't been reciprocated, and that's more than okay with me.

I remember one time at a house party, one woman that I knew well said to two others that I was excellent at giving head. They looked at each other and said, basically, prove it. They took me into a bedroom, they undressed, laid on the bed together. For the next half hour, I worked on one, then the other. Both had orgasms, both wanted me to go on until they were satisfied. I had a ball, feeling these two women's body's, tasting and smelling them, feeling not only their pussies - a really good licking almost always includes a finger inside her - but their legs, arms, bellies, breasts and asses. When they both finally pushed me away, I didn't have any real desire to have sex with them, as my wife was waiting in the kitchen for me to join her for a four-way swap with a different couple. 

In different circumstances, would I have made love to one or both of the women I gave head too? Yes. But the fact that I remember the challenge so vividly reminds me that good sex is about making your partner feel great. If you do that, you will be a very satisfied customer. 

Now, turning it around, there have been times when a woman has given me a blowjob, and has chosen not to take it any further than that. In those times, I've always felt a little disappointed. 

• Like 2

My Angel says it’s not unusual for her to be asked for oral only. I’m amazed that men claim they don’t get blowjobs at home. She also said not every man will reciprocate. 

When I first met my GF she told me she didn't really enjoy giving blowjobs and now she loves giving them.  And I mean she really loves it.  She'll almost never turn down a blowjob and will go as long as you like.  And she LOVES getting facefucked.

So what changed?  I'm not sure.  But we've come across many guys who are curious or just taken back by her excitement to give oral sex.  And some of these guys say their SO won't give them blowjobs... like not at all.  Which is kind of crazy to me.

I have asked my GF what changed.  Why didn't see like giving blowjobs but now she loves it?  And she just says "I don't know.  I just enjoy it more now."  If I had to guess, I would say there are a couple of reasons that may have caused her to fall in love with giving blowjobs:

1) She is very good at it and everyone tells her.  Guys praise her oral skills all the time.  If they text her before they'll tell her how badly they want to fuck her throat and if they text or talk to her afterwards they'll tell her how amazing her blowjob skills were.  She now knows with certainty that she is talented at it and that guys really appreciate it, and I think that gives her confidence and excitement in sharing her skills more often, which makes her feel sexy and special.

2) She loves the submission aspect of it.  She had originally never told me that she was so sexually submissive but it was something I learned more and more over time.  And while blowjobs can be seen in some respects as somewhat submissive, hardcore facefucking is an extremely submissive act and she loves it.  So I think this adds to her whole sexual fantasy dom/sub play as well.

I would just like to start by saying that I would rather give oral sex as recieve. I don't care if she has been freshly fucked or on her period, I will still go down on her. Women's smell and taste being unique is what makes cunnilingus so good. Having retired from a factory of 3000 employees,  I heard a lot of sexual do's and don'ts of those employees. I guess what surprises me most was the number of men that don't do cunnilingus. As far as women that I have been with,  I can only remember 2 that would not let me go south on them. I do believe as women get older, they get better at oral sex. They fondle the balls more and explore the anus while giving oral. But for me, you can't beat 69 when it comes to oral sex, 2 people really into it, nothing better!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I would just like to start by saying that I would rather give oral sex as recieve. I don't care if she has been freshly fucked or on her period, I will still go down on her. Women's smell and taste being unique is what makes cunnilingus so good. Having retired from a factory of 3000 employees,  I heard a lot of sexual do's and don'ts of those employees. I guess what surprises me most was the number of men that don't do cunnilingus. As far as women that I have been with,  I can only remember 2 that would not let me go south on them. I do believe as women get older, they get better at oral sex. They fondle the balls more and explore the anus while giving oral. But for me, you can't beat 69 when it comes to oral sex, 2 people really into it, nothing better!

I agree, definitely  want to taste that pussy to orgasm even better!

On 7/23/2024 at 12:49 PM, Half MT said:

Someone asked me why I enjoy doing a sex act which has had me thinking the reason I do at the strangest times.

Explaining why we enjoy certain things in our lives is difficult to do to people who don’t understand trying new things. 
Look up a list of sexual kinks, some will interesting, some will be horrifying, some outright dangerous. There is a kink for every letter in the alphabet. Start with A and you will see Ass as in Anal and analingus, also Age Play. Asphyxiation is very dangerous, I never got that 

B is for bondage C choking, D dominance. You get the picture? Some may say Michael is a cuckold, I never think of him that way. Once you see a list of kinks you may find some you want to try. The big problem is finding a partner that knows your boundaries. 
Your reason for enjoying giving your husband a blowjob can be drastically different than the reason you give other men blowjobs. Sucking my husband is an act of love and connection, giving a blowjob to a stranger is about me, my kink, my fetish. There is no way to explain my feeling, my ecstasy of seeing a man I just met get erect while I take him out and enjoy that one part of him. It’s about me, not him. Can I make him cum fast or do I take me time and make him squirm from my teasing. 
My suggestion is not to think why, my suggestion is to enjoy. Try things you think you will enjoy but be careful as your partners can have other ideas of what you really want. Another big suggestion that you must follow, Get Tested. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TricianMike said:

"My suggestion is not to think why, my suggestion is to enjoy."

Wise words, Tricia. In my experience overthinking is a sure way to kill sexual joy and fulfillment.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 5:14 PM, Anon321 said:

she loves giving them.  And I mean she really loves it.  She'll almost never turn down a blowjob and will go as long as you like.  ..

2) She loves the submission aspect of it.

For me, it makes me feel, actually know that I am controlling a man.  With his dick in my mouth he will do anything that I ask. 

1 hour ago, PeterJ said:

In my experience overthinking is a sure way to kill sexual joy and fulfillment.

Perhaps I overthink my sex acts and situations afterwards, but I really enjoy that aspect of it.  Turning over how my sex partners reacted both with me and others, those momentary surprises, how it all settles into my mind.  Despite my comfort with our lifestyle, the lingering perversion of it all.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 1:47 PM, couplers said:

For me, it makes me feel, actually know that I am controlling a man.  With his dick in my mouth he will do anything that I ask.

It all depends on the setting.  In a sensual setting where a woman teases a man and slowly begins a blowjob I can definitely see that.  In a setting where a guy puts her down on her knees, slaps her, and fucks her throat.. not as much,

• Like 1

On a larger scale outside of just blowjobs, I think asking "why certain acts" is an interesting question.  We've come across a lot of guys with some kinks and fetishes that range from mild to bizarre in our opinion.  And we don't really get into the psychological aspect of "why this act" or even really question it that much.  We rather just think of it as "to each their own."  But it would be interesting to maybe learn or gain insight into certain why people like certain sexual acts.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 12:09 PM, TricianMike said:

Explaining why we enjoy certain things in our lives is difficult to do to people who don’t understand trying new things. 
Look up a list of sexual kinks, some will interesting, some will be horrifying, some outright dangerous. There is a kink for every letter in the alphabet. Start with A and you will see Ass as in Anal and analingus, also Age Play. Asphyxiation is very dangerous, I never got that

I don't understand the asphyxiation thing either but it really can't be that uncommon.  I would say without question my GF enjoys some level of asphyxiation as she enjoys being choked (this freaks me out) and being throatfucked where she can't really breathe (this doesn't freak me out as much anymore because she can always just bite her way off if it ever went too far - but OUCH).

So I always thought from that perspective that asphyxiation was a turn on for her because it was part of the dominant/ submissive play.  However, you also see men who sometimes die asphyxiating themselves while masturbating.  So maybe their is some kind of pleasure when asphyxiation and sex are mixed together?  Either way, I personally don't want to find out.

• Like 1