firsttimecouple

Voyeurism and exhibitionism

Hello all, my wife and I (both in 40s) have started to talk about getting more adventurous, we discussed it a lot, and watched a lot of programmes etc, but we've come to understand that what we both want is to be in an environment where others are having sex and we play with each other so we can watch others and others can watch us, but not to swap, soft or hard. Is this acceptable in a club, if so, is it specific nights that do that? Also, as we have never been to a club there is a concern about being body conscious, is this something we need to worry about? Assume all shapes and sizes are accepted? Thanks 😀

• Hot! 1

Male half here. I find same room/bed sex with my wife, watching and being watched, inCREDibly hot! It’s perfectly acceptable in clubs … we’ve done it in three different locations where there was a large group play area with multiple 2somes, 3somes, and even one 4some going at it. (Note that it’s more difficult to pull off in a club that has only one-bed playrooms because you have to find another couple to join you.) There are no specific nights for such activity … those are *usually* for single males to attend. All shapes and sizes is the norm. Hope this helps … 🙂

• Like 1

Your desires are absolutely nothing to worry about. You aren't alone in this desire. In can be done in a couple of ways. NC_Seniors told you about one way, the club. Understand that if you're having sex in a public room, it's likely that someone, usually a male, may come over and ask if he can join. Simply say no thanks, and continue on with the fun.

Another way is to search for a couple that is into the same thing, and meet them either in a club or a more private setting, such as a hotel room or one of your houses.

And yet another way is to find a single guy, hand him your phone (not his phone!) and tell him to take pictures while you two go at it. That's a lot of fun!

Best of luck.

We live in NWI about 30 from Chicago. We (okay maybe just me) would find it hot to set up the same locally to spice it up. We have done it in Keywest and Michigan, sex in view on balconies or open-door or window hotels, or jerking me off next to cars in plain view. My goal is to have another couple get hot and start going down on each other or start having sex, even a guy just masturbating solo to us! Either way, I want confirmation that they are watching as we do our thing - let us see whats going on - . Toys are always involved.... ideas?

• Like 1

Is this acceptable in a club, if so, is it specific nights that do that? Also, as we have never been to a club there is a concern about being body conscious, is this something we need to worry about? Assume all shapes and sizes are accepted?

Absolutely acceptable in a club. When you are in a club, almost everyone will ask before joining or touching...and if they don't ask, it's usually best to tell someone affiliated with the club. That sort of thing is REALLY frowned upon. Usually any night is fine, but always check with the club beforehand. Some clubs have different themes or things for different nights. Usually Saturdays are the best (also busiest) nights to go.

As for being body conscious...I wish that everyone would go to a club just once in their life...sure, there are some 'better looking' people there (but looks don't guarantee that they are nice, or considerate, or polite, or not complete asses), but most of the people will look just like the people you see in the market...there will be people of all shapes and sizes, and they will (usually) all be having fun and playing (if they choose so). For every body type, there is someone else who is into that body type. One visit to a club usually makes a person much more comfortable with their (almost always SELF PERCEIVED) "flaws"...in fact, some people will even be attracted to those same "flaws". We all have baggage, we all have things we wish were better...skinnier, bigger, whatever, but it's what makes you, you. Almost everyone (meaning there might have been someone who didn't agree but never spoke up) has come away feeling better about themselves after going to a club because they learn that their personal fears are either not noticed or not important to who they met. All shapes and sizes accepted and appreciated!

• Like 2