Skhan

Swinger cum in mouth

I've been on two swinger hook ups with different couples as the single male.  Both times, the wife wouldn't let us cum in her mouth.  I got the impression that they didn't like the taste even from their hubby alone.

Do you let your swing partners cum in your mouth because it is what turns your hubby on, or do you actually like it?  And do you swallow or spit out?

I've actually gone down on  my swinger wives in a "second session" after we have both cum in her.  Afterward, I  realized that I was tasting both our cum in her.  Hot when you think about it later, but not something I would rush down to the supermarket and buy ! 😜

My wife would occasionally give one of her guys a blowjob, and let him come in her mouth. But she much preferred that when he came he was deep inside her, although they always used condoms. Second choice for her would be for him to pull out at the last minute, pull the rubber off and spurt it onto her pussy and belly.

Since I really didn't care where the guy came if it was fun for the both of them, I assume that when she let a guy come in her mouth, she was trying to satisfy him. She always spit it out.

And just to finish the unasked question, if I wanted to finish in her mouth she'd be happy to accommodate me, but even then she usually spit it out.

She'll let a guy cum in her mouth and swallow if he requests it.  Personally I prefer for them to cum on her face.  I just find it sexier and a better visual.  But plenty of guys have cum in her mouth and she swallowed.  But I can see how some women don't like it.

Lots of cum talk on the board lately!

Personally, I love everything about a man's cum. I like the taste in my mouth and the feel of it on my body, and I really enjoy playing with my husband after I've been cum on by another man, or just playing with the cum that's on me. For me it's something that I've always liked and been curious about, but up until recently didn't have the nerve to even talk about it, let alone do it!

I also find it very empowering (but I realize that some women find it demeaning, which I respect and can see that viewpoint) but I love having that control. We've also just recently started to enjoy "sloppy seconds" (because we have a small, closed group)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

"I also find it very empowering (but I realize that some women find it demeaning, which I respect and can see that viewpoint) but I love having that control. We've also just recently started to enjoy "sloppy seconds" (because we have a small, closed group) "

In the days before AIDS, gotta applaud sloppy seconds for sure. Pounding a cum filled vagina...man, what a release.

• Like 1

The Queen has always been a cum lover personally for me as well as swing partners (assuming good hygiene).  After decades of pleasure and giving Manopause hit with a vengeance……and it all came to a stop.  Natures cruel joke.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 10:44 PM, Sophy said:

Bringing my play-partners to ecstasy is what I find more enjoyable in the lifestyle; I have never had any problems handling male orgasms in my mouth, cum is a reward for a well-done job.

👍

Posted (edited)

We play in a super trusting safe group and over time have gotten so used to cum it is no big deal as far as any negative issues. It does however turn most of us on so much that we had a cum shortage for the longest. No kidding. Darn the economics of supply and demand. Good thing over time we befriended these two amazing gay couples who all love our men as much as we do. That gave us four more penises.  :0  Of course we ladies are such good friends with them they love it when we suck with our men. Sharing cum is an enormous part of our group sex. We all agree = Best kissing EVER with our mates! 

Edited by herpob