11 hours ago, AdamGunn2 said:

how many of them got laid last night - and how many were screwed by men who weren't their significant other.

As time goes on, the probability goes up.  People are freeing themselves from social norms and expectations.

5 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

...and how many got screwed by men while their significant other watched 😁

... and how many were too busy screwing someone else's significant other to watch.

Okay, so due to a fire alarm chirping I was up before dawn this morning, so I took my dog home from work. Tate's only one road into my complex, and as Iwas passing it three cars, all driven by women, came in.  Were they nurses just getting off of midnight shifts? Or were they coming home to shower after a dirty weekend?

I love people watching.

When bored and I'm at the grocery store, I take extra time and go slowly down each isle. Fun to stop and imagine the fun/naughty things the other shoppers might of done the night before. 

• Like 1

In the beginning, it was just David, Red, and me.  Since Clair and Lora have joined us to form our family, I wonder every day about the intimacies they have with "my" men.  Watching is nice, but wondering is more powerful.