Half MT

Conversations With Another Wife

1 hour ago, Half MT said:

Timmy said In their relationship she has control and final say. 

That's the way it should be!

• Like 1

Our poly family formed out of a combination of genuine social/ romantic interest and sex for its own sake, particularly me setting up my husband with my female friends and acquaintances just for our mutual three-way sexual pleasure. 

Our little bit of swinging outside the family has also been long-term and carried along by social interactions. 

All of this just to say that with the right people, sex can improve social interactions and social relationships can improve sex.

• Like 2

My conversation continued today with the only one we stayed in touch with. Too bad it’s not easy for us to meet. All the kids are back to school but we all work so days are out. She shared some funny stories about some of the people they met, wonder what she says about me lol. 

8 hours ago, Half MT said:

My conversation continued today with the only one we stayed in touch with. Too bad it’s not easy for us to meet. All the kids are back to school but we all work so days are out. She shared some funny stories about some of the people they met, wonder what she says about me lol. 

Keep the conversations going if you want to remain friends and continue to have fun. Many women who are new to swinging and new to women play enjoy the after talk, it reassures them that what they did is fully acceptable. The talk usually started nonsexual moving on to talking about the men. The more difficult conversation was what they seemingly wanted to talk about, women playing with women. 
You have additional topics to talk about, your kids and family, a special bond you started. If you continue to stay friends you will have something very few on here mention, family outings. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, cplnluv1 said:

The more difficult conversation was what they seemingly wanted to talk about, women playing with women. 

Fortunately for me who had no girl-girl experience, my husband played with women who already knew the joys of Lesbian delights.  They encouraged my nascent curiosity without being pushy.  I could see it being more difficult if neither woman was experienced. 

Edited by couplers

Women talk more than the guys from my observation. I never laughed so hard listening to a group of women talking about the men in our group, including what they said about me, and making fun of the women in front of them. Talk about being raunchy and uncensored, the conversation was hysterical. 

6 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

The more difficult conversation was what they seemingly wanted to talk about, women playing with women. 

The voyeur in me wanted to hear all the g/g talk. The best are the first time stories. 

16 hours ago, Half MT said:

Ask her what she says about you. if she is still talking to you she most likely has good things to say. 
I wish I was a fly on the wall listening to your conversation or share with us what you said. 
Keep talking. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2024 at 2:30 PM, PJ&Lin said:

Women talk more than the guys from my observation. I never laughed so hard listening to a group of women talking about the men in our group, including what they said about me, and making fun of the women in front of them. Talk about being raunchy and uncensored, the conversation was hysterical. 

The voyeur in me wanted to hear all the g/g talk. The best are the first time stories. 

Ask her what she says about you. if she is still talking to you she most likely has good things to say. 
I wish I was a fly on the wall listening to your conversation or share with us what you said. 
Keep talking. 

We are constantly talking on the phone trying to plan our next time. 
Our talk is very educational to me and at time very sexual because I ask too many questions. They are way more experienced in swinging so I ask her my crazy questions. I told her I post on this Swingersboard most people have been so nice and give advice that helps. The nice thing about her is she is my age and sees things like I do. She also understands my bisexual feelings and my fears. She told me about the men and their penises, actually their cocks. I asked her about the uncircumcised ones, she says she has only seen a few. I didn’t know it started as a religious thing. We talked about shapes and sizes she sees, she put in perspective that most people are the same but different. That makes sense to me. 
I admitted that I saw penises before I was married but only my own vagina or pussy. Now I’m learning how others look and how to explore. She thinks I worry too much. I think we are getting along. 

• Like 4

When it comes to making arrangements for some or all of us in our poly family to get together with Joe, Shannon, or both it's almost always the women deciding who is getting together, who is traveling where, when, and talk about the play.  The guys are happy we get things going and never complain. 

On 8/12/2024 at 8:53 AM, Half MT said:

Do others talk to the other wives you have played with?

Daniela loves talking to the wives of the men who she is having sex with in our closed group AND the women who I fuck. It is one of the aspects of our group she appreciates most. Before we met and married, Daniela used to have relationships with married men. One thing that she always required was meeting the guy's wife without her knowing their relationship. It was part of her kink about being the unknown third in their marriage. She always talked the wife up and tried to make the marriage better.

On 8/12/2024 at 8:53 AM, Half MT said:

We met them for three hours with sex as the only reason, we needed to get home to our children.

That's another advantage of our closed, and close, group. We trust each other to watch the children so the others can play. We also socialize in the vanilla way that you describe. The kids love it and think nothing of it.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 10:30 PM, Numex said:

We also socialize in the vanilla way that you describe. The kids love it and think nothing of it.

As we are now learning that the vanilla part is important to our family. We are able to share friendship and the kids have new friends. We even met their friends that will become our friends. 

• Like 4