This is for men, married or single. Would you be down to use another man's cum as lube when going down on your wife/gf or his wife/gf?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Not sure what is being asked.

Ordinarily lube (although I have done this for added pleasure or using a dildo while giving oral) is not required for oral sex but the right lube can add to a great sensation so sure it could be, for those who are into that, heat of the moment or just indifferent to it to begin with.   For those who play with multiple males at one time cum can certainly be used as lube for penetration for each following penetration during MFM, MMFMM, MMMFMMM etc. with trusted friends.

we have enjoyed such situations in the past.  But ordinarily condoms are used and removed to cum on her back, butt, tummy, tits, mouth etc leaving her available for lots of oral during a MFM, MMFMM etc for her pleasure.

17 hours ago, NC_Seniors said:

Why would you need lube to give a woman oral?

To clarify, I mean to use it on yourself to have sex, not oral

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Billygoat said:

Not sure what is being asked.

Ordinarily lube (although I have done this for added pleasure or using a dildo while giving oral) is not required for oral sex but the right lube can add to a great sensation so sure it could be, for those who are into that, heat of the moment or just indifferent to it to begin with.   For those who play with multiple males at one time cum can certainly be used as lube for penetration for each following penetration during MFM, MMFMM, MMMFMMM etc. with trusted friends.

we have enjoyed such situations in the past.  But ordinarily condoms are used and removed to cum on her back, butt, tummy, tits, mouth etc leaving her available for lots of oral during a MFM, MMFMM etc for her pleasure.

To clarify, I mean to use on yourself to have sex, not oral.

12 minutes ago, Mikey477 said:

To clarify, I mean to use it on yourself to have sex, not oral

That’s a *very* different definition of “going down on” on than I’m accustomed to ….    ;-D

I haven't specifically placed cum on my penis and then put it in my wife or a woman I've been playing with. But, I have had sex many times with my wife (and a few times with another woman) after another man has cum inside of her. I find it incredibly sexy. I love adding my own cum to another man's cum inside of my wife, and she loves it too.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 8/16/2024 at 11:47 AM, Mikey477 said:

This is for men, married or single. Would you be down to use another man's cum as lube when going down on your wife/gf or his wife/gf?

I was asked that not to long ago, i said i dunno. But now for sure why not?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 12:47 PM, Mikey477 said:

My first MFM threesome was more than 40 years ago. No one I knew used condoms in those pre HIV days, and the woman in the couple was on the pill. Her husband ejaculated in her first, while she was giving me oral. I came in her and then over the next few hours he came in her again and so did I. So, both he and I fucked her with the other’s semen in her pussy. It didn’t even occur to me that we were fucking into each other’s cum.

A few months ago I played one evening with a couple who are also social friends. Planning ahead of time he wanted us to both cum in her. We did, but I don’t recall which of us ejaculated in her first…🙄😂 More relevant is that I’m in my mid-70s and they are less than a decade younger. She needed lots of lube (we both have wide erect cocks and his is long) and it’s just a fact of nature that elderly women don’t produce much natural lubricant and elderly men don’t evacuate at nearly the volume that young men do. So for those of us on Medicare all we have is memories of sliding our cocks into a well-fucked pussy that is dripping with male and female juices.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

PeterJ, that was my experience as well in my swinging days.  First one of us cums in his wife, then the other.  Rest for 30 mins, go at it again.  Didn't give it a thought in those pre-Aids days.  Even going down on her after one of us cums inside was no issue, even though we didn't consciously plan on licking cum.

Sloppy seconds is the best lube there is.  She was well lubed by the end of the session.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

Still a fantasy is to fuck Gwen right after another guy has cum in her. So I guess the answer to the original question is yes. 

• Hot! 4

On 8/16/2024 at 10:47 AM, Mikey477 said:

Would you be down to use another man's cum as lube when going down on your wife/gf or his wife/gf?

Been there, done that a number of times. To me it's a natural part of the lifestyle.

• Hot! 1

As a woman, I take satisfaction in the knowledge that even after I'm cleaned up that a small but living part of the men with whom I had intercourse is still swimming inside me.

Humans are inherently non-monogamous, so sloppy seconds and all that is natural. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

In my (limited butt bisexual) experience, sharing and using each other's cum in the wife's pussy was THE GOAL.

"Sloppy seconds" is a celebrated experience, even documented bi Paul Simon's song "Cecilia" where he leaves a room and cums back he's begging her to cum back!

Making love in the afternoon with Cecilia
Up in my bedroom (making love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed
Someone's taken my place

Celia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees

SOooooooo   ??   why is he down on his knees?

:)

• Haha 1

He's down on his knees because he's either begging her to come back (my choice of interpretations,) or he's praying.

Has nothing to do with sloppy seconds . . . 

On 9/14/2024 at 6:27 AM, Brooklynbibull said:

Sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths. The more cum the better. It’s better than lube IMO.

As a woman, things are slippery enough.  For me, the satisfying aspects of taking multiple men p-in-v sequentially (four is the most I've had) physically is my repeated orgasms, and psychologically is my sense of desirability and power to satisfy multiple men in the way a man couldn't satisfy multiple women. 

On 9/14/2024 at 8:04 AM, BiloxiBiMaleMMF said:

In my (limited butt bisexual) experience, sharing and using each other's cum in the wife's pussy was THE GOAL.

"Sloppy seconds" is a celebrated experience, even documented bi Paul Simon's song "Cecilia" where he leaves a room and cums back he's begging her to cum back!

Making love in the afternoon with Cecilia
Up in my bedroom (making love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed
Someone's taken my place

Celia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees

SOooooooo   ??   why is he down on his knees?

:)

The bold/ital lines make it clear that Cecilia has other partners in her bed. As to why the singer is "down on his knees" he specifically says that he’s begging her to return to him.

As a side note, at her wedding last year my niece and her new husband had “Cecilia" on their reception music playlist. Their respective sets of parents had even met when this song was recorded in 1970. 😂 The bride and groom had just spoken vows that espoused the traditional language of "forsake all others", so it made me chuckle that they would include in the evening music a song in which the singer perceives his partner as having been unfaithful to him. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PeterJ said:

The bride and groom had just spoken vows that espoused the traditional language of "forsake all others",

I find this touching, romantic.  Two people who didn't decide to "get into the lifestyle" after years of marriage, but most likely met while being non-monogamous, fell in love while playing with others, and got married with the expectation that play will continue.  A marriage with the full human sexual experience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

I find this touching, romantic.  Two people who didn't decide to "get into the lifestyle" after years of marriage, but most likely met while being non-monogamous, fell in love while playing with others, and got married with the expectation that play will continue.  A marriage with the full human sexual experience. 

Petra, it appears I was not sufficiently clear about the circumstances. This is a young couple who had perhaps an hour previously exchanged wedding vows that included implicit commitment to sexual fidelity. I was struck humorously that their reception play list would include a half-century-old song about a woman who was not exclusive with her partner and the singer’s dismay at her infidelity. I have no reason to believe my niece and her new husband are swingers (nor to think otherwise.)