Half MT

How long does it take?

I finally have a friend to discuss sex with. I always wondered if I was normal in how I reacted in bed never having the opportunity to discuss it with a girlfriend. I never talked about sex with my mother and my girl talk with friends was almost nonexistent. Finding a new friend through swinging I now have someone my age who I speak to openly about all things sex. 
Orgasms: How long does it take you? Do you always have orgasms? 
I recently bought sex toys that I use alone and I told her I sometimes orgasm quicker with a toy which brought up the topic of different toys. Suggestions from a number of posts led me to some great finds, thank you. 
She has much more experience with men as I only have been with a few. I figure I am lucky none of the men were too quick and all took their time with foreplay, I love oral. I often orgasm and more just from oral something not all woman do. 

Ladies:

How long does it take you?

Do you orgasm from oral?

Do toys by yourself work?

Do you squirt? I always thought it was a bladder problem. 

I’m so happy to have this friend. 

• Hot! 2

Worry less about the time and more about enjoying the person you are with. It might take 3 minutes or 30 or maybe you won’t at all. Don’t time it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty good at controlling how fast I cum.  If I know he's going to be quick, I can get over the top quickly by concentrating.  If he's slow, I can work up to a second O.

Do you orgasm from oral?

Yes.  I prefer another woman going down on me. 

Yes, but I haven't used my little thing since I started sex with people.  Now when I'm away for business I use my fingers to hit the right spots.

Do you squirt?

I don't think so.  If I do, it's only a little.  What I do, however, is wet the bed, soak my pants sometimes (embarrassing) with pussy juice when I'm really excited. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 3

For my wife, like couplers she could vary the amount of time. The usual minimum was around ten minutes of either oral sex or intercourse. Yes, she was able to orgasm when a guy went down on her, in fact she almost always had her first orgasm of the session that way. I've sometime seen her have as many as six to ten orgasms in one go round with one guy. She could easily bring herself off by using her fingers and certainly with a dildo.

But . . . . it didn't come naturally. She told me that when she was in college, even before she lost her virginity, she learned to masturbate. It took her a lot of time, a couple of years, until she got her masters in the subject. She said she practiced three or four times a week, and talked about it with a couple of her girlfriends and a professor's wife she made friends with - they gave her all kinds of invaluable tips. By the time I met her twelve years after that, she could make herself come by masturbation in just a couple of minutes.

She told me once that the reason she usually didn't come as quickly with a guy is that she could concentrate only on herself when masturbating. But with a guy - particularly a new guy - she had to find a rhythm and connection with him, as well as being distracted by her surroundings. She also told me in her fifties that the orgasms weren't the objective but shared pleasure with the guy (especially including me) was what she was aiming for. 

The only times (very few of them) she didn't orgasm was when she was either feeling physical discomfort, or the guy wasn't willing to spend time pleasuring her. 

• Like 4

How long depends on so many things. There are times it just doesn’t happen and it doesn’t always matter. I can have fun without having a partner help me reach an orgasm. 
To orgasm I need foreplay of lots of oral that is done in a way that not every partner can do. Great oral leads to an orgasm in less than 5 minutes, longer if only good oral. For me giving a great blow job is all I want to do. 
In my highly orgasmic years after oral it would take anywhere from 3-30 minutes and changes in positions. 
Toys are the fastest for me. In the right mood there is one toy that has me shaking in a minute, a real orgasm not the most satisfying one. 

• Like 3

On 8/26/2024 at 11:47 AM, Half MT said:

Ladies:

Do you orgasm from oral?

Do you squirt? I always thought it was a bladder problem. 

Man answer 

3-20 minutes after that I either had a heart attack or lost interest

Heck yes I can cum from oral. 
Toys work if I use them on a woman. 
Squirt? I used to squirt that hit the ceiling. If it’s the bladder squirt I can still do a steady stream. 

On 8/27/2024 at 7:20 AM, AdamGunn2 said:

with a guy - particularly a new guy - she had to find a rhythm and connection with him,

That can be a challenge with a new person, but also a big part of the fun. It can turn out better than expected after two people have worked it out. 

• Like 1

I've sometime seen her have as many as six to ten orgasms in one go round with one guy.

That's hot.  For me, after three or four orgasms in one session (one session, not one guy) my clit and vagina become very sensitive and I need a rest.  During that time I like eating out a pussy, especially a sloppy one. 

But . . . . it didn't come naturally. She told me that when she was in college, even before she lost her virginity, she learned to masturbate. It took her a lot of time, a couple of years, until she got her masters in the subject.

I was a masturbation junior high school drop out after I started getting finger fucked and oral.  After I got the pill I knew I wasn't going back, except when totally away from friends and family. 

she usually didn't come as quickly with a guy is that she could concentrate only on herself when masturbating.

Funny, but when I do masturbate, I'm thinking of my husband or other partners getting it on. That gets me off.

• Like 1