Numex

breast play

A girl's boobs are super exciting to play with.  Whether they're big or little, perky or pendulant, they are so much fun!  You must really get off on seeing another dude rub his penis between them, I know I would be.  

Do you like playing with then as another guy does it with her? That sounds hot too.

4 hours ago, TnA83 said:

pendulant

I learned a new word today.

4 hours ago, TnA83 said:

Whether they're big or little, perky or pendulant

... and whether you're a man or woman.  We all started at mama's breast.  They are a strong mark of femininity, and unlike a hairy, possibly ugly, cunt, they're beautiful. 

4 hours ago, TnA83 said:

seeing another dude rub his penis between them,

In my dreams.  There's a vast barren expanse between my hills.  I have enjoyed watching men do it with other women. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TnA83 said:

A girl's boobs are super exciting to play with.  Whether they're big or little, perky or pendulant,

So beautiful, so attractive.

You must really get off on seeing another dude rub his penis between them,

That's ok, but them fucking and him cupping his hands on her breasts is what does it for me.

Do you like playing with then as another guy does it with her?

Yes, and have done so during MFM. With other woman too, but nothing is as exciting as just watching the two of them.

7 hours ago, couplers said:

We all started at mama's breast.

Yes, but I don't remember any of that. I've seen both my ex-wife, wife now, and vanilla friends lactating, breastfeeding, but it's not exciting to me.

17 hours ago, Numex said:

can psychoanalyze me?

I think it goes back to my first girlfriend. I tried feeling her up in the car on a date and she shut it down quickly. Next time I saw her was at her house. We were in the kitchen alone. She took my hand and put it under her shirt, no bra, and I felt her up and kissed her for like half an hour before we joined the rest of the family. It's still burned into my mind.

• Like 1

One of the most interesting aspects of us in our poly family playing with Joe and Shannon (a married couple, described in another post) is Shannon's breasts.  Although a bit strange in a "pendulant" way, we all love them.  As previously described:

"Shannon is fit, cute blonde with youth on her side, like 27.  The only odd thing is her breasts, they are not large, but slender cylinders and hang down without touching.  Her nipples at the end that are as wide as the rest of her breasts.  It isn’t noticeable when she’s wearing some support." and

"... others in the family talk about are Shannon’s breasts.  Those long slender mammaries just hang down and when they are exposed they pull you in, whether you’re a girl or boy, to play with them.  They look slender, until you see how large the nipples are, covering the entire ends.  They are perfect in their own way, cylinders for which the word “teat” was invented.  Shannon is most beautiful and feminine on all fours with her breasts swaying."

There are many derisive words for breasts like her - droopy, saggy - but seeing and touching them there is nothing but attraction and appreciation for their beauty. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 8/30/2024 at 10:22 PM, Numex said:

Anyone the same or can psychoanalize me?

Unfortunately, I have some news for you. After much consideration and analysis, I've come to the conclusion that you suffer an incurable condition; you enjoy watching your wife having her breasts played with while she's fucking another man. There it is. Tough diagnosis, I know. There's no cure. But, you can help things along and 'normalize' it by allowing to happen as much as possible. Please follow your doctor's orders. It will be for the breast...ahem, I mean...best, I assure you.

• Haha 4

On 9/1/2024 at 11:50 AM, couplers said:

Shannon's breasts.  Although a bit strange - droopy, saggy - but seeing and touching them there is nothing but attraction and appreciation for their beauty. 

I like peculiar, different in femininity.

On 9/1/2024 at 7:36 PM, bbarnsworth said:

you can help things along and 'normalize' it

Thank you. I have normalized and even fetishized many things that other people would find unusual.

My wife Amy has nice full breasts. It's so exciting when she tells me or her lover "squeeze my boobs".

Two of my swinginging partners have little boobs but it's exciting seeing their nipples getting hard as they get close to having an orgasm.   

• Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 7:48 PM, David Lovell said:

it's exciting seeing their nipples getting hard as they get close to having an orgasm. 

Most do, some don't. One woman who we play with has large, soft, pink nipples that stay very soft when she cums. Instead, her vagina opens along its length and the walls get hard. Just one of those differences. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1