Mikey477

Turn up the heat

My wife and I have a few couples that we regularly have sex with, but this one couple in particular was quite different from the rest. Before we get to the having fun the bedroom, the other husband always asked if it was okay to turn the heater on for the bedroom. Wife and I allow him, and he turns the heater on, which made the room pretty hot and humid. After just a few minutes of sex, me, my wife, the other husband and his wife get sweaty really quickly. For some reason, it kind of turns me and my wife on to be sweating that much during sex. After about an hour, we're very sweaty and spent from having sex with the other couple. 🥵🥵🥵

Would any of y'all give this a try, turning up the heat in the room? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mikey477 said:

me, my wife, the other husband and his wife get sweaty really quickly. For some reason, it kind of turns me and my wife on to be sweating that much during sex.

I actually like it cool during sex, but there have been times (actually many times) in our poly family when we've had sex after vigorous physical activity.  I especially like it after I've been running with someone.  There is something special about fucking (or licking and being licked) when you're pumped up, sweating and smelly.  Very animalistic.  The pheromones perhaps. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I met a couple that particularly enjoys this as well.

What she told me is that “I want to feel spent at the end” like some sort of workout.   I do like the idea of hit sweaty sex.  Need to find a sauna that would actually allow us to do this.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 9/3/2024 at 5:43 AM, couplers said:

There is something special about fucking (or licking and being licked) when you're pumped up, sweating and smelly.  Very animalistic.  The pheromones perhaps. 

A second round, particularly with a different partner, also can have these attributes. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1