This may be a silly question, but we're headed to San Diego next week, excited to go see Black's beach. Just curious if it's a flirty vibe. We're just looking to show off a bit, maybe a little fooling around (just the two of us) or is that frowned upon at nude beaches?  50+ years old, and this will be our first time at a nude beach - can you believe it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The USA public nude beaches have to be careful about public sex lest they lose their local government sanction. Many have volunteer committees that do cleanup, maintenance and keep an eye on behavior. And the frequent users don't want behavior that might close their beach either. 

That being said we have been some places where we could "fool around" without being obvious like in the bushes out of sight or in the water (penetration works better in water with special lube). Only to Black's once long ago, as I recall not a lot of off beach cover.

There is Hedo in Jamaica!

• Like 2

As @J&Wu said, flirty and fun is fine but nude beaches have (and often enforce) public indecency laws so i wouldn't engage in any actual sex. 

But enjoy! We got our start in the LS at a nude beach in Fla... had sex back at our hotel though!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Get psyched at the beach, take it to the hotel. True nudists don’t like sex at the nudist site. Neither do the police. What happens in your room stays in your room. You may meet play partners on the beach!

• Like 1

I've never been to a nude beach or resort in the US, only Europe and Japan.  The European places are definitely family oriented, from toddlers to ancient great grandparents.  Although I've occasionally seen teen couples on date night, there is no sexy vibe at all.

Those who have US nude beach and/or resort experience, I ask, are the places adult oriented? 

18 hours ago, couplers said:

I've never been to a nude beach or resort in the US, only Europe and Japan.  The European places are definitely family oriented, from toddlers to ancient great grandparents.  Although I've occasionally seen teen couples on date night, there is no sexy vibe at all.

Those who have US nude beach and/or resort experience, I ask, are the places adult oriented? 

American Association for Nude Recreation and Naturist Society sponsor ongoing political lobbying and public education as to the benefits of family public nude recreation. AANR maintains a legal team, it's an ongoing battle against the anti sexual-nudity people/politicians. Some States are worse than others but public sex where there are any kids is a real red flag. Even a non AANR nude resort like Caliente in Florida does not allow sex out on the open grounds. No one under 21 in their party building. We've never been to Sea Mountain Inn which is adults only in Palm Springs. Non-AANR but nudist and life-style.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2024 at 12:13 PM, Baconheads said:

Nothing hotter in my book than sex on the beach!  Preferably a secluded one.

Or a crowded beach, but I wouldn't want to be the only couple that was "involved."

• Like 1

Your best bet at sex on the beach is ordering it as a cocktail at a bar. And certainly not acting it out at a nude beach because you do not want to be ”those” people that got it closed it down. The vibe is predominantly gay men. 

Edited by Juan234
  • Like 1

go to cap d'adge between July and mid August. there is a swinger beach packed where anything and everything goes. people are repecful but mind that you will be rounded by a healthy amount of men masturbating while you have sex. As soon as you finish they will move to the next couple having sex. This section of the beach is jam packed and it is100% nudist. yep not even a tiny tanga

Edited by swincarib
  • Hot! 1

2 hours ago, swincarib said:

go to cap d'adge between July and mid August. there is a swinger beach packed where anything and everything goes. people are repecful but mind that you will be rounded by a healthy amount of men masturbating while you have sex. As soon as you finish they will move to the next couple having sex. This section of the beach is jam packed and it is100% nudist. yep not even a tiny tanga

I've seen the videos.  I don't think the vibe of creepy guys surrounding us would be for us.  My wife would especially be turned off by it, whereas I think I could deal.  The applause afterward might be worth it all however!

• Like 2