My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for many years. Our thing is usually just to swap with one or more couples.  I am not really into women but will occasionally play if the situation is right.

We met another couple that we see pretty regularly at a swing club. He is much older than she is and he likes to watch her with other men.  We have played with them but clearly the man prefers to watch her play with my husband (I don't take any offense, don't think it has much to do with me).

He would like for my husband and I to entertain her for an evening in our home while he is away on business. Would like to FaceTime or see a video of the 3 of us playing.  

Here's the question:  My husband told me about the request and asked me what i thought. I immediately said I was not interested but he was free to play. I then asked him what he wanted and he said, "Nevermind, I'll give them an excuse".  

Thoughts?  I know he is interested...

Edited by MarniJohn
  • Like 1

I appreciate the thoughts, they are all valid!  Adam you are on the money because that's exactly what he said when we revisited the prior discussion.  Neither of us has any interest in taking that step and he texted back that we only play as a couple and would be happy to see them both soon.  

Thank you to everyone!

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 12:49 PM, MarniJohn said:

said I was not interested but he was free to play

That was loving, kind, and generous.  Did it also feel liberating for you?  

• Like 1