Niall

Bad experience in first threesome

I brought the idea of a threesome with another man to my wife about four years ago. Originally she was very against the idea, but after the topic being dropped multiple and me bringing it back up, she came around to the idea of it in the last few months and now really wants to try it.

Last Saturday on the way home from a concert we on a whim met up with a guy she had been talking to a while who she really wanted to have sex with. We ended up meeting him at the side of the road late at night and we all got into the back seat of our car.

My wife was in the middle and she was going between the two of us kissing us. We then both sucked on her nipples and I fingered her. It was at this moment I realised I wasn’t hard and the more i thought about it the more I couldn’t get hard.

My wife started to suck the guys cock and then she came over to me. She tried to get me hard but nothing would work. She asked me what I wanted to do and I cut it off and said I couldn’t do anymore.

I have thought about this moment for over four years and now this negative experience has really set me back with my self confidence and I now see what I was originally enjoying in the backseat, as a negative, whereas my wife is the total opposite.

She loved the whole thing and was disappointed it was cut short as she wanted to go the whole way with us.

My confidence is now at an all time low and it has caused arguments over the last few days because my wife is now really invested in it and is dying to do it again but I am so terrified it will happen to me again.

My self esteem is so low that I’m starting to believe she is more interested in the other guy, even though she constantly tells me it’s just sexual feelings towards the guy and nothing more

Was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me as I’m really struggling to deal with the way everything played out.

Any advice is appreciated 

Thanks

• Like 1

Get back on the horse! And do use ED meds if medically prescribed. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, couplers said:

You should have let her complete her activities to her satisfaction.  Enjoy the show and try again next time.  It's not just about you. 

Guao better explained impossible.  get some ED pills, I had to at the beginning, even that when I was with my wife I was rock hard but in a swinging setting I could not get hard at the start. It will pass as you ease. 

Edited by fireman86
  • Like 4

I agree with the others that not getting going the first time is pretty normal. Getting insurance from a doctor isn't a bad idea. If you decide to get some medication, make sure you get real stuff from a doctor, not some stuff from mail order places. 

Don't worry, once you do get it up and running you'll likely finish must faster than you normally do because of the heightened atmosphere. 

The lifestyle is heavily weighted to the ladies. They get 90% of the attention. They can go as long as they want. For us guys, well, we're along for the ride.  We have to worry about getting hard, staying hard and then not blowing too fast. 

As long as you're good with your wife having a good time and having an endless stream of guys who seem to be well endowed and stamina for days, enjoy the ride. It is quite fun.

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for your advice. It has helped a lot. After sitting and having a real good talk with my wife about the whole thing, we now feel like our bond is even stronger now.

I’m now ready to throw myself back into this head first and take everyone’s advice and relax into the situation and not panic if it’s not happening for me and be fully supportive of my beautiful wife.

Thank you all. As always any more advice for us as a couple is greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

I got too excited and finished in about 30 seconds.

The terms of the 3sum were that my wife (then girlfriend) would only perform oral on him, but my lackluster performance caused us to change plans.

Good that you put your girlfriend first and you

spent the remainder of that encounter watching the other guy expertly fuck my wife to orgasm.

Very considerate and generous of you.  Did you go down on her as well?

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

Very considerate and generous of you.  Did you go down on her as well?

This was way before I was comfortable with eating creampies 😛

This was way before I was comfortable with eating creampies 😛

I wasn't thinking of his, just your own, to finish her off.

On 9/16/2024 at 5:58 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

I spent the remainder of that encounter watching the other guy expertly fuck my wife to orgasm.

So how did it make you feel?  Guys can get weird post-orgasm, from calmly watching, to not wanting to see more, to excited.  Why is that? 

23 hours ago, couplers said:

So how did it make you feel?  Guys can get weird post-orgasm, from calmly watching, to not wanting to see more, to excited.  Why is that? 

Watching the woman i love with another man felt like a 1000 volt shock to the system - that hurt so good.

It felt that way then and it still does to this day!

48 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

that hurt so good.

It felt that way then and it still does to this day!

That is exactly how I feel watching either of "my" men with Clair or Lora or another woman.  Or watching Clair or Lora with one another, or another woman.  The sting of jealousy, but do it again. 

At first I thought nothing could be better than having two men who loved me, fucked me, and were monogamous with me.  And I liked the challenge of giving them everything they wanted.  But sharing them heightened my desires and brought out my Lezzie side I would not have otherwise discovered. 

48 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Watching the woman i love with another man felt like a 1000 volt shock to the system

The first time a woman let me watch I kept thinking, "He's enjoying her so much, is she better than me?  She enjoying him so much, does he feel the same to her as he does to me?"  After they finished, I was compelled to take his limp dick in my mouth and taste her.  Clair was the first to let me watch and lick my husband’s cum out of her.

Both sides of playing are to be appreciated. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 2