Rock n Tits

Sex with the Boss

my beautiful wife Tits has had over the years sex with many coworkers and Bosses. It was usually for a raise, promotions or because they had a big cock. Like I said she is beautiful and very flirty or at least would respond to being flirted with and she is very horney with men and women. She has had sex at work at lunch or after work. The one that confused me was her Boss Dave they went to lunch every day they would go thru a drive thru and then go back to worksite then park in back corner eat thier lunch then she would open her blouse so he could play with and suck her tits while she jacked him off. I asked her if he had a big cock she said no it was small but he have hers good hours and his wife. Had been sick for a long time and she felt sorry for him.

I had a lovely assistant where we would fuck each other twice as much as we would with our respective spouses.  Four times together and twice a week with our spouses. Our "continuing education" weekends were off the charts!  We would swing together too.

Yes I kept score.

• Hot! 1

It’s remarkable how attitudes about (and potential consequences of) sex between people in business and other formal organizations have changed over the past few decades. And I would say for the better. I’ve come to understand that the power differentials in work relationships make for inherently unequal sexual/romantic relationships. 

When I was in college and grad school in the ‘60 & ‘70s sex between professors and students was commonplace. That was particularly the case for male faculty and female students, though in my case I dated a female senior faculty member. (It was interesting how gender affected perceptions. No one seemed to object much when the professor was male, my female professor took some stick from her colleagues and some of my classmates were a bit perturbed.)

It wasn’t until the late ‘80s and early ‘90s that in my professional life I had subordinates. I didn’t play with colleagues generally, but one assistant and I experienced some unspoken but ongoing mutual sexual attraction. One afternoon, some time after she’d announced officially her intention to leave her job to back to school, she solicited sex with me. It was a very hot affair. Once or twice a week we would get a motel room and have sex after work before returning to our respective partners. Then we would meet again in the morning for sex before going to the office.

I only had one other work-related affair, in the late ‘90s, with a woman who was temporarily assigned to the group I managed. It was a two-night stand on a work trip, facilitated by a business dinner with a lot of wine. She did note that if we were found out Inwould likely lose my job. (My then elderly assistant, who fraternallynl9ved me, clearly suspected something was going on. She was death on my colleague.)  More than three decades after our brief business relationship we are still close.

A few years later, after I’d left that company but was still close with many of my former colleagues, one (very cute but kinda obnoxious) female manager made the mistake of keeping  on her computer desktop a folder of herself having sex with the woman who was then her secretary. An IT guy servicing her computer tried to blackmail her into servicing him. She turned the guy in to HR and he got fired. And then she got fired for having a sexual relationship with her subordinate,

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Baconheads said:

we would fuck each other twice as much as we would with our respective spouses.

That's not surprising, new toy and all that.

We would swing together too.

That's interesting.  Tell us more, about the relationship too.  Was it love, or just sex?

Four times together and twice a week with our spouses.

Were your spouses playing around as well?  I don't believe that they were only getting it twice a week. 

16 hours ago, PeterJ said:

Once or twice a week we would get a motel room and have sex after work before returning to our respective partners. Then we would meet again in the morning for sex before going to the office.

If you had negotiated a late checkout, you could have gone back at lunch for a third round within one twenty-four hour room rental.

16 hours ago, PeterJ said:

and have sex after work before returning to our respective partners.

Did your partners know?  Was this part of an ENM arrangement? 

In our early days of just David, Red, and me, when I first got over my reluctance of letting them play, I set David up with my female friends and acquaintances.  I wanted to watch, but most didn't want me to.  The anticipation between the time David left and returned was wonderfully and beautifully agonizing. 

Edited by couplers

My GF used to fool around with her boss all the time.  At the time I didn't think much about it.  I just thought it was hot and she would come back with some really hot stories.  But it was incredibly risky.  Obviously it was always more risky for him because she was his subordinate.

It's obvious my GF loves that power dynamic.  She used to always phrase it like "he made me."  So, if I asked about what happened today, she would say "my boss made me blow him twice today."  Or if I asked why she's late, she would say "my boss got hard and made me stay late so he could fuck me."  I think they both really got off on the power dynamics as she liked being the submissive subordinate and he liked being the dominate supervisor.

The weird part is, people knew and didn't care.  Originally they were very quiet about it.  But as time went on it become almost impossible to hide.  There were extreme close encounters during actual work hours when she was in the office with him.  Even after hours a guy came back to the office to pick something up and they were able to hide but she said he definitely heard noises and were able to identify them because of their cars outside.  But my GF also loved that kind of risky play too where they could get caught (and they were flat out caught on a couple of occasions).  This was a really fun experience for her.