PSULioness

The Third Wheel (The Unicorn)

Thank you for still being around. You're part of our community, and we would sorely miss you. We're all in your corner, and cheering for you!

• Like 3

Looks like you are getting back to enjoying life. You are not the first woman to divorce or to be abused. You are fortunate to have good friends who support you. 
My advice is to be honest with your therapist, what happened to you is not your fault and nothing to be ashamed with. Your history is a learning experience teaching you what to be aware of in future relationships. 
You are young and have plenty of life ahead of you, enjoy it for you not for what others want. 

• Like 1

We will continue to be here for you and anyone else looking for help. Just happy to see that you found your way back here. You were missed...

• Like 2

We enjoy threesomes either way she like men and ladies I enjoy just watching sometimes just jacking off watching her be pleased properly. With men Or ladies 

On 10/7/2024 at 1:53 PM, PSULioness said:

My life returned to what some call normal, dating men and occasional women. 

The above sentence struck a chord in me.  Of all the developments in my sexual journey, the most surprising and powerful was discovering my Lesbian side.  Especially as we women had children together, the bond became so strong among us.

On 10/12/2024 at 7:57 AM, couplers said:

The above sentence struck a chord in me.  Of all the developments in my sexual journey, the most surprising and powerful was discovering my Lesbian side.  Especially as we women had children together, the bond became so strong among us.

I would call it Lesbian before I experienced it and when I did it was hard to accept that I enjoyed. After many same sex experiences I now call it sex just like sex with a man. Other than the obvious act I can only have with a man the sex with a woman is just as fulfilling. 

• Like 4

On 10/13/2024 at 9:59 PM, PSULioness said:

It is her who said I should come back here to post my thoughts. She understands that I need to clear my head without direct contact, a healthy way to express my thoughts even though I do see a professional. I am finally feeling healthy enough to regain my life and enjoy that life again. 
Thank you for your support. 

Clearing your mind of negativity is very cathartic. Positive thoughts and meditation also helps. I have a kalyana mitta who has been a guide and facilitator for me. 

• Like 2