Mikey477

Sex Shed

Hey Everyone. A couple that my wife and I are swinging with wants us to help build them a shed for swinging whenever we go over to their place. Obviously we're gonna put up walls, a door, electric installations, few windows, lay down carpet, air conditioning, etc. 

Now, once we are done, we gonna need to decorate. My question is, what would y'all suggest we decorate it with? It can be furniture, toys, different paint colors for the walls, other decorations, etc. 

The furniture matters. Have a browse over to Liberator.com, which is a company local to Atlanta. Quality is high, maintenance is easy. Feel free to PM us as to the specific pieces we have and what we like. 

If money is no object, get a Sybian. The ladies are guaranteed orgasms to whatever level satiates each of them. 

• Like 1

"...the sex shed is a little old place where we can get together. Sex shed baby, yeah!"

- B-52's

There was a show on one of the streaming services called "How To Build a Sex Room". Wasn't the best show, but I recall that there were more than a few good ideas in it (as well as a bunch of junk that they used to fill the time). Done as a home improvement type show, but there was some nuggets among the drivel. I did like the naughty wall paper and some of the other toys they featured. Might be worth a look...

• Like 1

On 10/10/2024 at 9:19 AM, Mikey477 said:

Hey Everyone. A couple that my wife and I are swinging with wants us to help build them a shed for swinging whenever we go over to their place. Obviously we're gonna put up walls, a door, electric installations, few windows, lay down carpet, air conditioning, etc. 

Now, once we are done, we gonna need to decorate. My question is, what would y'all suggest we decorate it with? It can be furniture, toys, different paint colors for the walls, other decorations, etc.