Mikey477

First time with balls on my face

The first time I had another man's balls up on my face was a few years back.

My wife and I met with couple we met online, and agreed to meet up with them. We decided to treat them out to dinner first, and then head over to a hotel. We'll just call them Mr.Davis and Mrs.Davis. They were both in their early 40s when we first met them.

After we finished dinner and headed over to the hotel, all four of us made ourselves at home, and popped open a few drinks. After about a few minutes of drinking and more chatting, we finally got more physical. I helped Mrs.Davis get out of her clothes, and she helped me get out of mine. My wife helps strip Mr.Davis, and he helped her get nude. From there, Mrs.Davis and I started kissing, hugging, caressing each other, and complimenting each other, while my wife and Mr.Davis did the same thing to each other. Of course the fun part, I was having sex with Mrs.Davis, and my wife was having sex with Mr.Davis. 

Now after about 20 minutes into having sex with the Davis couple, my wife and I got into 69 position. My wife began sucking my cock, and I of course was eating her pussy. Mrs.Davis decided to help suck my cock as well, sharing it with my wife, and I enjoyed it a lot. As for Mr.Davis, he went behind my wife, and started fucking my wife in doggystyle position. The thing was, Mr.Davis' balls hung low, so every time he thrusted, his balls would swing back and forth. At one point, his balls started rubbing my face, while I was eating my wife's pussy. His balls were pretty sweaty too, or at least I think they were, but it could have been my wife's juices. I couldn't help it, but decided to give Mr.Davis' balls sniff, which didn't smell bad. I also did give his balls a couple of licks, which I would describe the taste as meaty. 

In the end, all four of us had a lot of fun, bringing out orgasm after orgasm, and cumming a lot. It's a shame they decided to stop swinging, but we had fun with them while it lasted.

• Hot! 2

That's been my big fantasy for a long time, the doggie-69/ fucklicking scenario.  Some guys would have freaked out, I'm proud that you didn't!  Glad you enjoyed it.

Did you ever find out why they stopped swinging?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baconheads said:

That's been my big fantasy for a long time, the doggie-69/ fucklicking scenario.  Some guys would have freaked out, I'm proud that you didn't!  Glad you enjoyed it.

Did you ever find out why they stopped swinging?

From what I heard, apparently Mr.Davis got someone else's wife pregnant during their own swinging session, Mrs.Davis got upset about it, and didn't want to risk doing that again. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey477 said:

From what I heard, apparently Mr.Davis got someone else's wife pregnant during their own swinging session, Mrs.Davis got upset about it, and didn't want to risk doing that again. 

Oooo, that's rough! I had a vasectomy in 1990, no swimmers here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mikey477 said:

Is it that difficult to use a condom? They do not prevent every pregnancy or STD, but they help. I know it feels better raw, but unwanted pregnancy and disease are good to avoid. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mikey477 said:

Seems to *me* that the wife who got pregnant and her husband are the ones who should have been upset about it since once Mr Davis put his load inside of the other wife, he’s got absolutely NO control over what happens from there … unless Mrs Davis was laboring under the belief that he was using condoms and he wasn’t. So do you know?

28 minutes ago, NC_Seniors said:

Seems to *me* that the wife who got pregnant and her husband are the ones who should have been upset about it since once Mr Davis put his load inside of the other wife, he’s got absolutely NO control over what happens from there … unless Mrs Davis was laboring under the belief that he was using condoms and he wasn’t. So do you know?

Unfortunately I wasn't there to witness it, plus I don't know much about the other couple the Davis were with, but I wish I knew more about it.