Miss_Piggy

What's the sexiest location for a tattoo?

Sexiest Tattoo Location  

785 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Tattoo Location

• Upper Arm
    • Lower Arm
    • Upper Back
    • Lower Back
    • Tummy
    • Breast/Chest
    • Bum
    • Upper Leg
    • Lower Leg
    • Ankle
    • Wrist
    • Piggy, you made another faulty poll! Somewhere else that I'll post about below.
    • It doesn't matter. I love all tattoos. It could be on your nose! Doesn't matter...
    • I don't like tattoos at all. ICK!

Guest WisOpenCouple

Of course the mom playing with her kids on the playground with the lower back tattoo showing is sexy, but I tend to like the tats on the ankle or foot.

I've been seriously contemplating about getting a tattoo to celebrate my 30th but I haven't quite decided where to put it. I am leaning toward getting it on my right hip though.

I have different preferences for men and women... On women, the lower back is okay, but the ankle/foot is probably my favorite. Followed by the back of the neck (where it is covered when hair is down - showing when hair is up). On men, definitely the upper arm. Or really the entire arm. I like tattoos a lot more on men than I do on women.

I want to get a flower on my back between my shoulder blades (our wedding flower - to symbolize me and hubby without using names or anything).

Lower back on women, just above her pants/skirt waist band. That looks really sexy.

I'm not bothered about them on men.

Interesting poll, I have 4 tattoos and none of them are on my lower back. I agree, that's sexy though :)

I have three tattoos. I have had people find them sexy and others ignore them. Doesn't really matter to me... they're my tattoos and my choice. The place I think is sexiest for a tattoo is down the ribcage. It's one of the most painful places to be tattooed and therefore, I would hope that the owner chose wisely something with meaning and purpose in their life to endure the application. It also happens to be where my next tattoo will be located... I find the reason for the tattoo sexier than the location. Other than those people who just chose something out of a book because it was cute, a tattoo is like sharing a part of yourself and what has depth and meaning to you.

Ohhhh the ribcage, yes, very sexy on a woman :) My newest one is on my hip, that was ouchie, I'd never be brave enough to get one down my side.

I would get a foot tattoo, because I really love the way they look on others, but my feet are the most sensitive part of my body, so I'll probably stop with the two I have.

One of my very dear male friends has the sexiest tat across the right side of his chest and down his right arm to just above the elbow. He is African American and the tat is black tribal with a mystic looking panther and dragon and is his own design. I think it makes his physique stand out even more than it would otherwise. Sigh.... :)

I think it has as much to do with the attitude of the person with the tattoo than anything else. I saw a woman with a full colored dragon tattoo that started at the base of her neck and wrapped down around her body so the tail wound up at her right foot. Not something I would want to see on every woman, but the way this lady held herself, it worked for me!

The lower back is aka tramp stamp. My brother is a tattoo artist and he say's fo' sho' that's the spot for a stamp of a tramp. lol. Alli has a tribal raven tattoed on the back of her neck, it's damn sexy.

I think tattoos are sexy wherever they are but the most sexy thing about tattoos are the ones that just poke out a item of clothing where you just can't quite see the whole tattoo whether it is a lower back tat that you see when a shirt rises up or a ankle tat that only seen in certain shoes or a chest tat that draws your eyes straight to when a certain shirt is worn it leaves things for the mind to wonder about. I think tattoos are a great enhancement to anyone body whether M/F.

Right now I have 4 Tattoos - upper back, forearm stomach and right shoulder. Each one has a meaning in my life.

My wife has my name on her lower back and her name is on my forearm.

Might come in handy later in the lifestyle so we know who to go home with at the end of the night :lol::facelick: