On 4/24/2022 at 8:23 AM, Funmom said:

My husband loves it and it's such a turn on for me

Mmmmmmmm I love it too!!! Love sharing cum kisses too!!😈😈😈😈

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 6/4/2006 at 7:02 AM, Additude said:

A fantasy doesn't make you bi.

However doing it does make you bi in the eyes of others. You can "lick a dick" and still deny being bi and for all intent and purposes you won't be bi if you don't admit it to yourself.

Just be sure the guy your licking is OK with it. Otherwise you might be a bi guy with a black eye. :)

That happened to me on my last play date. The husband was fucking his wife, missionary, while she was sucking my cock. I was enjoying her giving me head, when I looked down only to see that he had been sucking my cock...needless to say, that completely killed the mood for me...I do not play with them any more...

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, magnum said:

That happened to me on my last play date. The husband was fucking his wife, missionary, while she was sucking my cock. I was enjoying her giving me head, when I looked down only to see that he had been sucking my cock...needless to say, that completely killed the mood for me...I do not play with them any more...

I like sucking and playing with cocks in the context of a group sex situation.  But I wouldn't dream of going for a guy's cock without him being on board with it from the outset!

On 2/13/2023 at 9:13 AM, Funcplinmo1994 said:

Mmmmmmmm I love it too!!! Love sharing cum kisses too!!😈😈😈😈

Yuummmmyyyyy!

A man with a mouth full of cum and pussy juice is a true man indeed to me!  

Edited by herpob
  • Hot! 3

On 12/8/2019 at 7:19 PM, VegasNudeCouple said:

When my Hubby and I are in full animal-mode, I want him to try more kink than he already had. I did have a finger full of another guy's cum and got him to lick it and he has been able to tell the different tastes like I do, besides, seeing him have cum on his tongue whether it's his or other's, I still get extra wet.

Laura

Laura and Dave

vegasnudecoupl

Wife here. I too get extremely wet from seeing hubby with cum in his mouth, as well as cleaning me up and swallowing it all. I have two committed bulls, and the best is when hubby takes two mixed loads from them. OMG! I'm getting excited just writing this. It never gets old, as he loves doing it to please me. My hubby is the best!

• Hot! 4

Most men I know and have been with, including my husband,  wouldn't do such a thing, not in a million years, and to be honest, I do not know how I would feel if I saw one of them doing it; it may be the fact that I like my men straight, not judging, it is just my preference. 

Now, on the other side, I have always been very well known for being fond of cum, and a pussy dripping cum is one of those sights I can simply not resists, and most like, I would go down on her and make sure she is well-taken care. ;) 

Also, I love it if it is the other way around, and I am the one "receiving the goods" and the posterior attention from another girl. :) 

• Hot! 2

On 11/9/2023 at 4:40 PM, Jay&Angela said:

Wife here. I too get extremely wet from seeing hubby with cum in his mouth, as well as cleaning me up and swallowing it all. I have two committed bulls, and the best is when hubby takes two mixed loads from them. OMG! I'm getting excited just writing this. It never gets old, as he loves doing it to please me. My hubby is the best!

I oh so Agree!  YUUUMMMM! I love kissing him and cannot get enough of this. Never, ever gets old

• Hot! 2

On 11/9/2023 at 5:21 PM, Sophy said:

a pussy dripping cum is one of those sights I can simply not resists, and most like, I would go down on her

As a bi woman, I totally agree.  The best of both worlds, a woman's pussy and a man's cum.  (Can I ask for a man to be going at it in my pussy while I eat her?)

I like my men straight

Call me hypocritical or unfair or whatever, but again I totally agree.  Gay play for me is a turn off.  Fortunately, the men I had and have sex with are straight, but like us bi women.  Who says that the lifestyle, or sex in general, must be symmetric?

To each their own. 

• Like 3

a pussy dripping cum is one of those sights I can simply not resist

Expanding the thought, it satisfies my bisexual nature in a different way to take a penis, which has just ejaculated in a vagina and dripping of cum and her juices, into my mouth. 

If he finished in her mouth, I enjoy kissing her and snowballing.  In her bum, forget it.

• Like 3

On 11/17/2023 at 8:30 AM, couplers said:

Expanding the thought, it satisfies my bisexual nature in a different way to take a penis, which has just ejaculated in a vagina and dripping of cum and her juices, into my mouth. 

If he finished in her mouth, I enjoy kissing her and snowballing.  In her bum, forget it.

I agree. Wow things certainly have changed for us/me. This is the best of both.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2006 at 5:40 AM, Additude said:

OK, I'll admit one of my fantasies is to eat my wife's pussy after another man has cum inside of her. I also wouldn't mind eating a cum filled pussy other than my wife's. I have had this fantasy for years, but have never had the chance to do it, mostly because my wife doesn't want me to and secondly because I haven't done it before and I have the "First Time Factor" syndrome....I guess I am a little reserved.

I've asked my wife several times in the past before we play with another to let me come over after he has cum inside her and have me clean her up. She knows I want to suck her cum filled pussy.

I've even considered eating her pussy after I cum in her, and a few times have come close but she gently pushes my head away. A few times I have brought myself just to climax then held back and cum a little in and on her pussy without her knowing and then went down on her and sucked her.

So, how many people here, men and women like to have their pussies eaten after being fucked and like to eat cum filled pussies?

I don't think I'm too weird. Maybe I am.

I wish my wife would let me do it.

I did have the opportunity once to suck my cum out of the female partner of a couple we were playing with, but I sort of chickened out....I think because it was all my cum. However I am sure if it was another man's cum I would have went right down and sucked her clean.

What's others experiences? Yes or No? Good or Bad?

My experience is, I will talk about filling her up and licking her clean! We talk about all her holes filled at the same time and me licking them clean! Since we haven't tried swinging yet, its all talk and role play! One time she grabbed my head after filling her up a second time in the morning and made me lick all my still hot cum from her, it was freaky and hot at the same time! I think she likes the idea of me licking cum from her one way or another!

• Hot! 2

I had a phobia and then I did it. I didn’t want to but I did it. My cum. First fuck of the night and I swear it felt like I kept cumming she her pussy was gripping me good. I was drained. Damn if she didn’t sit on my face. Never did this with Lin the closest was kissing after a blowjob. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

The only cum I don't like eating out of a pussy is my own, and that has everything to do with the fact I just came so the thrill is (temporarily) gone.

• Like 2

I want some input from the guys. How do things work out whenever you go down on a woman after someone has cum in her and she has never had a guy do this ? Basically how does the woman react when they have never experienced a man eating her creampie?

@let's do it again its one of those things you want to bring up before you do it, like "how would you feel if i ate your pussy after he cums in you?"

If she is on board then it should also be discussed in pregame with all participants bc that may not go over well with some guys either.

28 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

The only cum I don't like eating out of a pussy is my own, and that has everything to do with the fact I just came so the thrill is (temporarily) gone.

Agreed. It wasn’t me wanting it was her just doing. I was freaked by my cum and exhausted and at first reluctant. Still not eating other guys cum. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

@let's do it again its one of those things you want to bring up before you do it, like "how would you feel if i ate your pussy after he cums in you?"

If she is on board then it should also be discussed in pregame with all participants bc that may not go over well with some guys either.

I guess what I really want to know is have you ever come across a woman that has never had this done to her or doesn't want this done to her?

always go with the assumption a woman has not had this done and doesn't want this done to her.

We have been to many Lifestyle clubs and events over the years and I have never spontaneously eaten another man's cum out of a play partner's pussy.  Honestly that's an act I reserve for my wife who I know is comfortable with it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, let's do it again said:

I want some input from the guys. How do things work out whenever you go down on a woman after someone has cum in her and she has never had a guy do this ? Basically how does the woman react when they have never experienced a man eating her creampie?

I've played in sloppy seconds, but never had the chance to eat another man's creampie.  Though I am definitely game, I don't think the wife would be and I've only even eaten my own a handful of times.  Often times I want it while we're going at it and we'll even talk about it in the heat of the moment then I'll cum and want nothing to do with putting my mouth there.  Other times, I've still have juuust enough arousal in me to want to go down on her as planned and she'll resist and I won't have to drive to persist, lol.

The only time it really happens is if I don't pull out after sex and we stay docked for a few minutes as I cool off.  A few times as I've started to regain some firmness and resume stroking into her, I've been able to quickly transition to getting my mouth on her before she protests.  In those instances she has seemed to enjoy it.

• Like 1

The first time I went down on Ms Dive's cream pie was on a hunting trip. We were in the camper and I was getting frisky. She said "I haven't cleaned!" I said, "I don't care!"

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wendans
      My fantasy has always been to watch my wife get fucked by another man. We have been with another woman before which is a whole story in itself that I’ll tell you about later.

One night several years ago my wife and I had gone to a club. Not your ordinary club, but a good club for swingers and singles. The night had started out rather slow and we were not finding any action that I had hoped. My wife knows what she wants and that is what we go with. And that night we found what she wanted and it was such a great experience she knew she wanted to do it again. She had gotten fucked by a black guy and she had enjoyed it. So, when we got the chance, she wanted to try it again.

Being at a swinger’s club isn’t really her thing, but fucking in front of people or listening to them fuck is a big turn-on for her. Since we don’t live close to any swingers’ clubs or anything of that nature, we don’t get many opportunities to do anything like this.

A couple of years ago we got a chance to go to another club. Yes, one of those clubs. We were looking for a little fun and hoping to find something as good as the last time we were out. We talked to many people as the night went on and my wife was trying to figure out what we were going to be doing to have fun that night. There was a hot blonde that was interested in us and kept on grabbing my cock which my wife was loving because this was getting her going. My wife and I decided that this was not what we had in mind for tonight, so we just kind of let that slide and we went on to pursue something else. She said she would know it when she saw it.

My wife had put a couple of drinks down and was feeling pretty good now. She was a little more daring and said she wanted to go change outfits like she did when we had been to a club previously. We had brought the very same sexy outfit that was see through, so she went and changed into it. When she came back out, there was not one guy's eyes on anyone but her. Even the women were looking on in awe. She is a beautiful woman that knows how to control a room.

One guy came up to me and told me he was jealous. He said he would do anything to get to fuck my wife, but she just didn’t feel right with him, I guess. As we were standing around, in came this well-built younger black guy and I think she almost came right there. The look on her face was almost mind blowing. She got this horny grin and told me she was ready to start our night. As he walked by her, she gave him this dirty smile and took her hand and rubbed down by her cunt. He stopped walking and came over to her and asked if he could help her with anything. She just smiled and said that I think you already know what you can do. They danced around a little bit, but I could tell she couldn’t take it anymore, so she quickly unzipped his pants and took out his cock and grabbed it and lead him into another room like a dog on a leash.

I stayed back a couple of minutes to give them some time to get to know each other. When I did finally get to the other room, they had already undressed and she was sucking his cock. It was larger than mine. Not much longer, but thicker. I could tell she liked it.

My wife had picked a room where people would be able to watch if they wanted to. I stayed back in the wings and was kind of hidden so she really didn’t know I was even there.  As I watched my wife in action, I could tell she was enjoying every second of this guy’s cock. She was sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

Now it was his turn to return the favor. He got his face down to her pussy and started licking like it was candy. She was turning red and I could tell she was already about to cum. She was squirming and shaking and he was getting her cunt all ready for his big shaft. But before he fucked her, he now spread her legs out and started fingering her pussy to the point that she started squirting fluids all over the sheet they were laying on. It was like the flood gates had opened up and all the juices were flowing.

She finally had all she could take because I’m sure she had cum multiple times already and I could tell she just wanted to have him inside her. I heard her say to give me your big, black cock. He asked her if she wanted him to put on a condom and she told him no, she wanted to feel him inside her cunt.

He took her and spread her legs wide and slowly inserted his bbc into her tight cunt. She told him to go slowly because she said it was so big that she needed to get used to it. After several minutes of the slow movement, she said she needed him to fuck her harder so he started to go full penetration into her dripping wet cunt. She was telling him how good his cock felt, and how she loved fucking him.

They switched positions multiple times with her sitting on top of his cock and riding him like she has never ridden before. My wife took his whole cock inside of her as deeply as she could, rubbing back and forth and cumming time and time again.

They finally switched back to missionary style and were fucking hard when I heard her say to him, she wanted him to cum in her pussy. She said she wanted to feel his cum drip out of her pussy all night long. When he heard her say that, he started to pick up the pace and finally started moaning and said he was about to cum. My wife was now cumming herself and as he shot his load inside of her, she started squirming and shaking with every pulse of his exploding cock. Her body was red from all of her orgasms, and I could tell she was getting worn out. They had gone for almost 40 minutes of nonstop action. Not to mention that all the other people that had gathered around to watch started going to other parts of the place as they had gotten a show that they would remember forever.

When he pulled his now soft cock out of my wife, I could see the cum dripping down her ass. She was getting what she wanted, I guess. She would be able to feel his cum dripping out of her the rest of the night. But I didn’t realize that she was not done yet. She wanted more. My wife took his cock and started sucking on it again. I guess he was young enough that almost instantly he got hard and she took his cock and guided it into her cunt and said she needed more of his cum. He fucked her for another 10 minutes until he exploded with more cum inside my wife’s pussy again. Again, as I watched the cum drip down her ass, she was getting what she wanted. She was going to feel this the rest of the night.

They both started cleaning up a little and I slowly came out of the crowd that had gathered. She saw me and gave me that dirty little smile she sometimes gets. My wife asked me if I had enjoyed her show. She said she needed to have a little more cum in her pussy tonight and she now wanted mine. Her new little friend just kind of sat back in the corner and decided to watch us.

I knew I wouldn’t last long because I had almost cum multiple times just watching her. With some of the crowd still watching I got undressed, and slid my wet with pre-cum cock into my wife’s cum-loaded pussy. I fucked her until she started cumming. Her cunt convulsed so hard that it squeezed my cock and made me start to cum. I came in her pussy, mixing my cum with my wife’s new fuck buddies cum. I pulled my cock out and watched it all slowly slide down her ass. She got up and went over to our young fuck buddy and she gave him a long passionate kiss and said thank you for such a great time. He gave her one last little finger fucking and handed her a card of his if we were ever in the area again.

He left after he got dressed and we got cleaned up and went out to the main room. I had multiple people including women and even the bartender say that my wife was one of the women they would like to fuck if they ever got a chance after seeing her in action. I guess I’m the lucky one here.

Later that night when we were driving to our resort, she slipped her hand down pants and put her fingers in her pussy. She brought them out and rubbed them on my face. She smiled and said we gotta do this again sometime as we pulled into the parking lot to call it a night.

And what a night it was.
    • By NCcurious1
      True story that is still in my spank bank.

This was way back to 2013, when you could find horny couples on Craigslist and Backpage.

I was on business in St Louis, horny in my hotel room browsing through casual encounters to see what I could see.  Replied to a few cuckold couple posts, most were just horny dudes hunting for pics. Then I ran across an ad "St Louis couple looking for DP fun".  I replied that I was interested and had a hotel room downtown.  

Cindy replied back when I asked her what they had in mind. "Splitroast me, tongue on my clit when I'm getting fucked, double vaginal, double penetration. You can spank me, pull my hair,  pinch my nipples if you get me hot enough." She then sent a pic of the two of them - Dave took it while he was fucking her doggie while she was sucking a huge dildo looking at a mirror. I sent a nude pic of me and anxiously waited a reply. She replied they were ready for the next step and would be downtown in one hour.

We met in an Applebee's right next to the hotel to see if we mutually wanted to take it further. They walked in looking like a normal suburban couple. She was definitely a BBW girl and did most of the talking. We got to know each other over a drink and quickly came to the conclusion that none of us were psycho killers and I gave them a key while they went back to the car to retrieve lube and condoms

After 15 minutes I hear a knock then the door unlock.  They both walk in smiling and comment "nice hotel." Cindy takes off the jacket she was wearing to reveal a lace teddy and fuck me boots that she must have changed into. She walks up to me confidently and gives me a wet kiss with lots of tongue as Dave watches and then joins in. Cindy then turns to make out with Dave while reaching back and fondling my cock through my jeans. I whisper in her ear, "Get on your knees and suck your husband's cock." Before I know it, Dave whips out his cock which is bigger and thicker than I've ever seen in person.  I get on my knees next to her and hold her hair back so that I can watch her blow him up close, moving her thong aside and fingering her sopping wet pussy loudly. She kisses me and I taste cock for the first time, albeit indirectly.

We then move to one of the two queen beds and put Cindy on all fours. I pull down her panties to her knees and give her big ass a few playful smacks. She moans and spreads her legs a little wider, showing us her wet pussy and I shift my spanking to it. She shrieks and moans as I finger her pussy. Dave takes off her bra freeing her huge tits with big red nipples. I grab one and then another... tweaking her big nips to make her moan some more. Dave is sitting back stroking his big dick looking right at her. I don't think we ever made eye contact.

Dave then throws two condoms down on the bed which is my cue to fuck her. I quickly pull it on, grab her hips, groan, and plunge into her wet pussy. Dave pulls her hair gently but firmly so that her face is in the air and her tits start swaying. I watch as he slides his cock down her throat and hear her give him the sloppiest BJ ever. Full on licks, lip pops, sucks his balls and fingers his ass as I fuck her harder, trying not to cum.  Then I feel as if I'm going to cum and suggest we switch positions. Cindy deep throats me and Dave starts to fuck her pussy hard as all hell making her titties bounce in all directions. She looks up at me and says, "This is so fucking hot, I love it." I grab her hair with both hands and start to face fuck her good.

All of a sudden she starts trembling all over and moaning guttural. She spits out my cock and tells us she is going to cum. Cum was an understatement, she literally gushed girl cum all over my hotel bed. I've never seen such a gush, it sounded like somebody flushed a toilet.  

"Sorry about the bed, but I told you I was a gusher," she says.  I suggest we all move over to the other bed and pull her on top of me. She is so wet that my pubes are soaked immediately. Dave pushes her forward onto me not too gently and we kiss as he works his cock inside her asshole. She starts to buck wildly and again tells us how hot this is. Her pussy is so wet that my cock falls out with every thrust into her ass. I suggest we switch positions and push into her ass as Dave fucks her with that monster cock. I spank her with every thrust talking dirty to her which sends Dave off to cumming inside her. We collapse for a minute and Dave excuses himself to get a drink of water. We are all sweating profusely.

But I'm not done with Cindy yet, and lay on her missionary, spreading her legs wide and fucking her well used, stretched pussy like mad. I fall out a couple times and then decide to put my slippery hard cock into her ass, butt fucking her missionary. I think this was a first for her, since she calls Dave in to check it out. He watches and nods then leaves the bedroom to sit on the couch outside and listen.

I give it to her for another 30 minutes easily, fucking her ass and rubbing her clit. She cums again and again but my cock gets desensitized due to the rubber and I can''t cum. As she is getting wore out, she asks me what she can do to get me off? I tell her that I don't think I can cum from fucking or sucking, come sit on my face and I'll jerk myself off. She looks at me devilishly and climbs right on top, lowering her big cunt right on my face, holds my head with both hands, and slides back and forth, giving me an opportunity to lick her ass. After two minutes of this I feel my cum boiling in my nuts and explode a huge load on my stomach. She smiles, licks some up and then snowballs me! Another first.

I lay there not believing what happened as they get dressed and pack up. I email her after to check if Dave was OK with all of this and she says sure. I never hear from them again.
    • By HotCplUk3040
      Ok so this may be a bit taboo and yes there are plenty of issues that come with this… but our conversation (and fantasies) revolve around swapping and sex in this fashion.

It might sound silly but is this frowned upon in swinger circles? Would we be blacklisted or is there a place for this?

We wouldn’t be sleeping around and maybe hope to find a regular couple or 2 to have this fun with, but as a general rule what’s the community’s approach to those coming in and looking to have bareback sex?
    • By northviking1992
      My wife isn't into oral in general, she'd rather use her hand or feet. Would her not performing oral or no wanting oral on herself an issue for getting into the LS community? 
    • By km34
      Ms. Julie's thread about being able to stay hard after cumming made me think about the few times Keith has managed to orgasm without actually ejaculating which leads to him having multiple orgasms in one session, with no break at all needed in between.

I was wondering if any other men have been able to do this. I know I've read about techniques where men can learn to isolate the muscles but it is supposed to be a rather tedious process. The times it has happened to us have been purely accidental.

If you have been able to do this, what do you think causes it? Did you learn to do it or is it a specific activity or situation that allows it?

I think if more men were able to do this the whole "sex is over when the man cums" idea could be overturned sooooo much easier!