PeeTWheatstraw

She didnt make him wear a condom.

Ever had this happen? Invite a guy over. Have a few drinks. He and the wife start making out and before you know it his cock is in her bare. How did it make you feel? Did you discuss it with your wife?

This happened to us with a regular guy of ours who once came home and we were all watching TV all naked and then wife went to the kitchen for something and he followed her to the kitchen i was lost watching TV and suddenly i saw was he was banging her from behind they were standing and for a surprise i saw he was not wearing Condom didn’t say anything then to them and after they finished and he went i asked my wife that he was not wearing a condom she said it was all of the sudden heat of the moment he put it in her and was sorry for it I didn’t have an issue as we were swinging from long and know my wife as she doesn’t do what was not in the rules but it was the regular guy mistake and i told him which he understood and apologised all went well we still see him sometimes and we are moving forward strong without thinking of the mistakes.

• Like 4

On 8/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, Tomy Nikki said:

i told him which he understood and apologised all went well we still see him sometimes and we are moving forward strong without thinking of the mistakes

Very mature of both of you.  People will always make mistakes in all aspects of life, no need to make it high drama. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 3
  • Hot! 1

I have a couple I go bareback with. He is into cleanup and she loves cum. But it took a long time with planning, STD checks, and everyone being on good terms. Respect is everything in the lifestyle 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

She usually has sex in a club with a condom.

But sometimes it happens that it is simply forgotten or is the most beautiful in the situation without it.

I remember a very soft loving situation where we met a nice man who was about 20 years older than my wife.

He had recently lost his wife and was looking for some distraction.

She was very sorry.

We drank some champagne together and went into a private room with him.

At her request, he Made love to her bareback with a big lust for her and they kissed and fucked each other lovingly until he cummed nicely inside her. 

This was the sweet moment for a big smile on her face because she always enjoys a nice insemination very much.

She alone decides how she likes it, whether with or without.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

7 hours ago, ChristianSwinging said:

She alone decides how she likes it, whether with or without.

Am I to assume from this statement that if you disapproved she would proceed anyway?

OR

That, in the particular, she makes the choice because she is already assured that you are okay with what she chooses? 

My wife has an permanent and plenary Green Light from me. She still checks if something, or someone  new enters the picture. She is considerate that way, but it is unnecessary and she knows it.

• Like 1

My wife and I had very good communication from the start.

We usually always make our choice together.

As a Christian couple we both have a natural love for the special beauty and naturalness of bareback sex as it is intended.

Her choice of partners is always exzellent and a gift to our relationship that strengthens and promotes it and that is why, of course, she always has the green light from me.

Your wife's consideration in the choice is great and very respectful towards you.

This is how your relationship can thrive and grow.

• Like 2