njbm

When was your last swinging experience?

Didn't say that we did or didn't, just that it's too polarizing to take a stance one way or the other. We have found that no matter which side of this argument you are on, it's just too hot of a topic to breech.

BTW: Just reporting the news but the J&J vac has now been pulled due to health concerns

3 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

BTW: Just reporting the news but the J&J vac has now been pulled due to health concerns

Paused out of an abundance of caution for a one in a million blood clot risk, while birth control has a 1 in 1000 risk.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NerdsAreFun said:

Paused out of an abundance of caution for a one in a million blood clot risk, while birth control has a 1 in 1000 risk.

Not sure of statistics, I was taking Yaz and there were reports of it causing blood clots. I changed my options because it also caused irritability and made me feel stressed. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, PSULioness said:

Not sure of statistics, I was taking Yaz and there were reports of it causing blood clots. I changed my options because it also caused irritability and made me feel stressed. 

Overlapping risks like that, I think, are the basis for the pause, until they fully understand who it happens to and can inform doctors of how to handle cases. It would really suck if it turned out that it disproportionately hit women on birth control (say) and they could have headed it off.

Overall, though, it's a risk comparable to the annual risk of getting struck by lightning. The same type of clot is reportedly about 8x more common with an actual infection.

We both got our J&Js two weeks ago and it was a bit rough for her for a couple days but we both feel great. Had we been aware of the clotting concerns we might have started Pfizer earlier instead, but it's also not totally clear this is unique to the adenovirus vaccines. Either way, we're planning our summer vacation. Moving right along.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:35 PM, shy_couple said:

Back on topic, December 2019.

When do you think will be your next?

Interesting question. I am fully vaccinated. My wife is fully vaccinated in mid May. We would only play with vaccinated people. One could still get it or transmit it if vaccinated, but unlikely to cause serious illness, hospitalization or death.

Probably when there are less than 10,000 cases nationally per day, so the disease is low and declining. It’s high in our state now, second to Michigan. We are going to swap with the Faucis to be extra sure it’s ok. 

Edited by njbm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, njbm said:

We are going to swap with the Faucis to be extra sure it’s ok. 

Other than age, he is from Brooklyn and she is from Jersey, so they have to be fun. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2021 at 4:32 AM, PSULioness said:

When do you think will be your next?

Unsure. Some of the local clubs are reopening. So probably later this summer if only to get a feel

for how things have changed.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:24 PM, PSULioness said:

We were with friends this past weekend. I credit her as my first, my first threesome and my first bisexual experience. She was my introduction into swinging and give her credit indirectly for me being married to my wonderful husband. 

Thanks for summing up all of the "wonderfuls" for me in a few sentences - opening up to my Lesbian side, having threesomes (especially FFMs), and having a husband with whom I can explore it all.  It has been a fulfilling path.

I can't remember clearly, but it was before we moved and that was late 2019... not sure when we'll be able to next, between the pandemic (people around here just won't take it seriously, so it's not as under control here as elsewhere) and living the rural midwest, signs are not hopeful.

• Like 4

Couldn’t tell you when the last time was for us!  Don’t mark it on the calendar, but I would guess it was probably be around 6 months before the shit hit the fan with Corona.  

We were never hardcore swingers in the first place.  Just something we do when the right situation pops up and we don’t settle for just anything.  We would both be just fine only fucking each other for the rest of our lives if we never got the chance to swing again, because we still enjoy each other more then anything. 

As for when we will again if that right situation does come along that is looking like it will be a while yet.  We have both only had our first vaccine so far and will not be playing with others until we are both fully vaccinated.  We will also only ever play again with others who have been fully vaccinated in the future. This will narrow down our options even more, because there are many people here that are in the conspiracy it’s not real camp, but that is their choice just like it is our choice not to want to be around them.

• Like 2

Bill Maher, The Yankees... so now it seems that it's quite possible to get infected with covid after being vaccinated, although so far it seems to be an asymptomatic infection.  This is giving us pause.  Anybody else feel the same?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Bill Maher, The Yankees... so now it seems that it's quite possible to get infected with covid after being vaccinated, although so far it seems to be an asymptomatic infection.  This is giving us pause.  Anybody else feel the same?  

I've read that that was a possibility... the vaccine could very well mean you don't get sick from the virus, not that you can't carry it and pass it along to others. That's why I agree with enchancer... given the chance, once we're fully vaccinated, we'd play with other fully vaccinated people but not with just anyone.

• Like 4

We are wading back in to all of normal life with trepidation. We are fully vaccinated as of May 19. 

Our last experience was 4yrs ago. Wife wasn’t happy about it after a few months. She enjoyed herself but was upset. We went cold on that for years. Four years  later while rolling, wife brought up how hot she was from thinking about him. She asked to see any pictures I still have. Which she ordered me to delete before. I showed her and told her the guy had recently sent an email asking if we remembered him. I kept in touch, I know my wife. She read his message and got very hot. Cumming while reading. He is very well endowed(12in). I haven’t brought it up aging but I feel she’s open. Do you think she’s really considering it or just feeling hot?

Edited by HubWife!
  • Like 1

If I pushed she would scold me lol! I’ve noticed she used her dildo and cleared her search history on Thursday. Like you said, play cool. A little partying and she will be ready to talk about it. I can feel the tension. If she asks to see pics again, I’ll ask her if she wants to send pics and email. She took two pics for him last time. She said if he was close last time we rolled, she would fuck him. I’ve been hot thinking about it since. 

• Like 1

2 weeks ago, party at our friends house :)

We live in New Zealand, no issues with COVID down here fortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Lionheart72

We just tried posting you , but got the message that you cannot receive messages.

We use the same handle on SLS.

Three weeks ago we stayed in a cabin with 12 other couples. We’re going to pcap this weekend. We shut down for a couple months at the beginning of the pandemic but were back at it by June. We decided that we’re adults capable of making adults decisions. We knew the risks and took precautions but life’s too short to worry about a virus that may or may not even affect us. Neither of us got it and we’re both vaccinated now.