Fundamental Law

Swinging, sex, and sleep/rest

In addition to showering, grooming, and primping/prepping for a date, we try to make time for rest and recharging. The power of decent sleep the prior night and a nap prior to a date cannot be denied. What are your sleep/rest habits before a date?

We sleep in the morning before a date, avoid rigorous exercise, eat light and limit alcohol to one or two glasses of wine. With kids at home we don't have a ton of opportunities for play dates so when we get them we want to make them count!

• Like 1

Connie says to tell you you are right about the rest.

Since most of the time we entertain at home with a small circle of lifestyle friends, we simply follow our regular habits. We're at that station in life where a "late night" is being up past 10PM... lol Don't laugh too hard, because you'll be there someday, too! ?

We are fortunate to have a fairly large home with a very private pool, spa, and outdoor area. We're nudists, so everything about our home, from the lot we selected to the layout of the pool and spa and complimentary landscaping, was designed and constructed with privacy in mind.

We tend to entertain during the day, with our guests usually arriving around 1PM. The food, usually a buffet of sorts with an emphasis on light fare, is served by 2PM. By 4 or 5PM, those of us with sex on our minds are pairing up and heading into the guest bedrooms/playrooms. A couple of us might be having some fun in the pool or spa (Ann is a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoys starting things off by giving me a blow job with an audience, and I'm only too happy to oblige her!)

At our stage of life, people are pretty chill. Our "hard partying" days, of which we had more than our fair share (!), are behind us. A cocktail or two, or a couple of glasses of wine, is the extent of our drinking for the entirety of the day. We're not beer drinkers and, strangely, nobody within our circle is, either. Anyway, it's hot in the sun, and we're more likely to be sipping sun brewed ice tea or freshly squeezed lemonade than something alcoholic.

Unless we have friends staying the night, everyone is usually out the door by 8 to 9PM. During the "on season" (winter months), we try to entertain about once a month, give or take. Most of us have other homes in different parts of the country, so we attempt to maximize our time together while we're all in town.

On 7/11/2021 at 6:26 AM, AndrewandAnn said:

Since most of the time we entertain at home with a small circle of lifestyle friends, we simply follow our regular habits

That's us, all action is within a closed group at one of our homes.  Nearly all of the sexual encounters are spur-of-the-moment, whether a twosome, threesome, or couples swap.  More than two couples does require some pre-planning.  Daniela has some activity that is pretty regular, but involves confirmatory phone calls to me and him/her/them.

In rare cases the plan is off because someone is too tired, and that includes whoever is going to babysit the combined set of children.  I am beginning to wonder at what age the kids are going to question why they are collected to be watched by one of us away from the others.

Edited by Numex