PeeTWheatstraw

A live in partner

Has anyone moved in a person that started out as a playmate? Did it change the dynamics of the relationship? At what point, does it change from being cuckoldry to being a polyamorous relationship? 

• Like 1

Our poly family formed by the slow accretion of partners.  I broke up with my fiancé, but was still seeing him, then met a man who became my second lover and husband.  He didn’t live with us at first, but nearby.

Then I wanted hubby to play and arranged for female friends and acquaintances to do so.  It brought out my Lesbian side and eventually one, then another of those women moved in.  Now we're a family of five plus a bunch of children.

We have also done some regular swinging along the way. 

• Like 3

On 8/21/2023 at 11:12 AM, PeeTWheatstraw said:

At what point, does it change from being cuckoldry to being a polyamorous relationship

For the guys, it was never cuckoldry, just two men who loved me and enjoyed sex with me so much that they were monogamous.  I tried really hard to keep them both satisfied.  (Hubby sometimes liked to watch me with Red, Red didn't like to watch me with someone else.)

I was the one who enjoyed being a female cuckold, wanting to reclaim my husband after he had sex with another woman.  But as much as I wanted sex with him, reclaiming was eating his cum out of her and giving her as good an orgasm as he did.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

4 hours ago, couplers said:

For the guys, it was never cuckoldry, just two men who loved me and enjoyed sex with me so much that they were monogamous.  I tried really hard to keep them both satisfied.  (Hubby sometimes liked to watch me with Red, Red didn't like to watch me with someone else.)

I was the one who enjoyed being a female cuckold, wanting to reclaim my husband after he had sex with another woman.  But as much as I wanted sex with him, reclaiming was eating his cum out of her and giving her as good an orgasm as he did.

I love to reclaim K after swinging, the feel of sloppy seconds and she needs a little more fucking before being spent.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, let's do it again said:

I love to reclaim K after swinging, the feel of sloppy seconds and she needs a little more fucking before being spent.

Women are amazing that way.  After my wife has been with another man, she is as good if not better than ever.

• Like 2

My experience was somewhat similar along that progression. Moved in as roommate. Then became playmates. Then in a poly relationship.

• Like 3