BiloxiBiMaleMMF

"Desparately Seeking Susan" (in my case Peggy & Matt)

"Peggy & Matt" were their "play names."  THEY "lived in LA" as we upper Gulf Coast types referred to Lower Alabama" (Mobile in the case).

WE "found each other" using AOL chat rooms (ala  "MWC4M in Mobile") and flirted for NINE MOS before finally meeting!

Matt was older.  Peggy was younger (definitely a "trophy wife" when it cums to swingers because SHE LIKED IT).

We "dated" for nearly 3 years before Peggy got transferred and TRIED to continue bi meeting together at Hedo!  ALL of us working in "day jobs" back then, scheduling "expedition sex" just didn't happen.  Plus, where Peggy got transferred, there HAD TO BE more and better "me's" that I was (even as DARN GOOD AS I WAS with our "escalating options").

SOoooo,  hopefully Matt is still alive (tho his age could be in the late 80's/early 90's) Peggy and I are a close match.  IF either Matt or Peggy (or someone who MET them in South Florida) can PRIVATELY (bi SB message, NOT a public "reply") respond, I'll be grateful!

There would be DETAILS that ONLY WE would know (or that someone who played with Matt and Peggy would know).

This may not result in a "reunion" butt it'd be nice to know you two are ok.

:)